Please Help Me

i got my girl pregnant, i am 20 and she is 18. i have lost my job, i am no where in life, this is not the right time for me to get married to her even if i want to. help me, please sat sangat, this is the biggest test for me, i dont wanna kill a life but i am helpless. it was a lesson to learn, i wont have sex with her till marriage but what shall i do now?? o god, help me.

what does she think??????

im no expert but it wuld prob be best to figure it out wid her

no one knows what your situation is really like so uve jus gotta be strong and do the right thing

asking strangers on the internet will prob backfire unless we got some older generations who are a bit wiser

sorry for my english, i type too much slang

u gna have to do right thing by em both. marry her and raise the kid right. it aint just her fault and its not the kids fault. dont even think about abortion bruv cus if u do that u wont ever become 1 with akal purakh. everything is a test. ignore wat every1 else will say and think and do wat is right.

gurufateh g

did u tell ur parents

or hers they will help u

it happened to my friend

r ur parents open minded

u wud b surprised

my friend got a girl pregnant when he was 17 n she was 13

the boys father adopted the son legally

later on when the real father was ready than he adopted his son back

this worked out well because my friend was able to get an education

and he became a dad when he was ready

If you abort that childs life then you will regret it for the rest of your life. You screwed up big time now you have to face the consequences of your actions , be a man and face up to what you have created.

A Lesson to other youths ..........might seem like great bliss at the time ..but it will only bring pain and suffering.....

WJKK WJKF

U done the crime stand up and do the time... as they say .... dont get me wrong i do sympathise with you you never thought this would happen. but hey what happened has happened its in the past look to the future. What ever guru ji does he does for a reason.... who are we to change the will of god?

Now im not gonna say much no lecture, ut my opinion if you want it take it, if not disregard it as used bog roll.

Bhaji abortyion is not the way

1stly - As i said before guru ji does everything for a reason and you may not think your ready etc but guru ji has done this and given you this lessing for a reason

2ndly - think you may regret a abortion in the long run but your heart may be able to bare a bigger burden than mine.

3rdly - Do you try and follow sikhi? if you do then learn from your mistakes... try and do good by getting a abortion you are going against sikhi

4thly- Have you spoken to your girlfreind about this senireo what does she think, who knows (parents, brothers , sisters, cousins, freinds, the whole community) and what do you think everyones reaction will be... I jknow this dontt matter for alot of people but is she sikh?

5thly - dont think your alone... u need help the sangat will help...

6th point - There are other options... Adoption... Bhaji do you know how many couples there are in the world which beg at wahegurus door everyday to give them the boon of a child? YOu have been blessed with a child why not spread the joy... if you feel you will not be able to cope give the baby to one of these couples.

7th point- Bhaji i beleive in the khalsa panth and why not bring your child up to be a sikh , dress them , teach them the way of the sikhs and when the time comes hopefully your child will play his/her part in the battle against tyranny- (OK- i know this is most likely a uthopia)

Bhaji we do have a problem... our society is still backwards .. but who cares ... its happened... talk with your girlfreind my opinion is look into marriage... if its a possibility .... you must have done it because you cared for each other.. or not? bring up your child together. Listen you will need help with money , housing and support...

I notice you are in the UK...there are loads of agencys which can help.

what do you do at the moment are you working at uni or college .. what does your girlfreind do?

my opinion is that you only have one or two coices

You marry your girlfreind (i must start calling her bhabi ji) and bring up YOUR child together

or

You support your girlfreind and give YOUR child to a couple who ask for one everyday from god.

If you need more help... send me a message and will be happy to help out ...

Best of luck to the both of you ... ONE THINGS FOR SURE ... GURU JI's GIVEN YOU A BLESSING

Regards

B.SINGH

WJKK WJKF

May guru ji bless your lives with the happeness you deserve and desire

You asking god for help?---You ALREADY know the answer to your problem and actually---VERY WELL...

Be true to your Guru...Do the right thing if you want to meet him, I heard that you do =)

...FACE your problems...Tell your parents and marry that girl...

Ji, abortion will not only kill an innocent life but can also become a health problem for that girl in future since she may never be able to conceive again...Cancer is another possibility...Think about her =)

Both of you need to immediately speak to an adult or adult professional about the situation you are in and your options. There are people who are professionals that are obligated to respect your confidentiality. A place to start may be your doctor or a non faith based pregnancy hotline.

You need to be very respectful and supportive of the decisions of the girl and ensure that she gets the proper support in making those decisions. Without even considering a pro-choice/abortion debate; simple logic states that any DECISION ABOUT ABORTION IS HERS OVER YOURS. The best way to help yourself, is for you to ensure she gets the help she needs.