Incresing Dogey Trends Amongst Our Generation

frontline

We are so sooo lame. Lame Lame Lame! Lamer than lame. Lame with a capital “L”.

If I could get a pound for every time someone points out how lame the panth of today is I’d have paid off my mortgage. It’s great how again we love homing in on the avguns and negative elements in order to justify our self importance.

There is a half full glass out there, it may look half empty to many but to some it will always be half full.

The panth flourishes, whether fat or thin. The Asa Di // resonates in every Guru Ghar every morning in the UK, the parkash of Guru Granth Sahib Ji illuminates the world 365 days of the year, the kitchens serve langar to millions and millions every year, the emotionally venerable gain strength in the 4 walls of the Guru Ghar, the non believers become believers in the Guru Ghars.

In the midst of those thousands of shardawallay individuals, you get some fat individuals, some immodest dressed individuals, some individuals with nail polish. In their vulnerability, they don’t have the superior goggles that the rest of us have to point out their negative traits. Maybe, with the Grace of Akal Purakh they will see life differently, but isn't there more optimism in focusing in on what's going on right rather than what's not!

If I could get a pound for every time someone points out how lame the panth of today is I’d have paid off my mortgage. It’s great how again we love homing in on the avguns and negative elements in order to justify our self importance.

There is a half full glass out there, it may look half empty to many but to some it will always be half full.

The panth flourishes, whether fat or thin. The Asa Di // resonates in every Guru Ghar every morning in the UK, the parkash of Guru Granth Sahib Ji illuminates the world 365 days of the year, the kitchens serve langar to millions and millions every year, the emotionally venerable gain strength in the 4 walls of the Guru Ghar, the non believers become believers in the Guru Ghars.

In the midst of those thousands of shardawallay individuals, you get some fat individuals, some immodest dressed individuals, some individuals with nail polish. In their vulnerability, they don’t have the superior goggles that the rest of us have to point out their negative traits. Maybe, with the Grace of Akal Purakh they will see life differently, but isn't there more optimism in focusing in on what's going on right rather than what's not!

great post brother, you smashed it, totally brilliant. We need to learn how to think positive, first thing based on our human nature we tend to think negative.

Guru maharaj created khalsa panth, there were masands before in guru's time, they are masands now. Roses will always have thorns, thats how nature works. Let Sargun saroop of Guru Sahib take care of his panth, after all he created the panth. We should worry about our jeevans instead of sit on a fence like a typical watchdog/panthic police.

Vaheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki Fateh,

My humble comments on the subject;

'Jagat jot japei nis basur, eik bina man neik na aanei.

pooran prem prtheeth sajei, barath gor marhi mat bhool na maanei.

theerath daan dayia thap sanyam, eik bina nahi eik pachhanei.

poorn jot jagei ghat mein, tab khalsa thahe inkhalis janei.'

Khalsa undrstands the shabad Guru and makes Guru Gurbani's sikhiya his way of life.Understands the true jot in him/her and does not let anything else come into his/her mind. Does not believe in any rituals, pilgrimages, fasting etc even thru his/her forgetfulness. Realises the true jot inside and by adopting the godly qualities Khalsa becomes pure, unadultrated.

Now let us enjoy the words of Guru Nanak Dev Ji;

ਮ: ੧ ॥ ਅੰਦਰਹੁ ਝੂਠੇ ਪੈਜ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਫੈਲੁ ॥

ਅਠਸਠਿ ਤੀਰਥ ਜੇ ਨਾਵਹਿ ਉਤਰੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਮੈਲੁ ॥

ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਪਟੁ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਗੁਦੜੁ ਤੇ ਭਲੇ ਸੰਸਾਰਿ ॥

ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਨੇਹੁ ਲਗਾ ਰਬ ਸੇਤੀ ਦੇਖਨ੍ਹ੍ਹੇ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥

ਰੰਗਿ ਹਸਹਿ ਰੰਗਿ ਰੋਵਹਿ ਚੁਪ ਭੀ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਹਿ ॥

ਪਰਵਾਹ ਨਾਹੀ ਕਿਸੈ ਕੇਰੀ ਬਾਝੁ ਸਚੇ ਨਾਹ ॥

People with false external appearance without the true qualities inside, cannot wash their falsehood even if they bathe in all '18 sacred' places. People having silky pure virtuous minds regardless of their external appearance are the good people. They love their God and are absorbed in thoughts of his virtues. All their acts, emotions are in God's love. They do not submit to anything and anyone than the true God, they do not care about but others say or think of him, hence their external appearance does not have to impress anyone.

Please forgive my indulgence, Das is always at Sangat's Seva.

I hear you. Negativity is a human emotion which is difficult to overcome & it overrides peoples opinions because even when theres goodness, people only want to see badness. Its the complete opposite of chardi kala. Sometimes it feels that 9 out of 10 of the conversations I have about sikhi leads to how bad a state everything is. Very rare to praise the right things but easy to point out the bad things. I think that we know our own kamyaa but make them out to be everyone elses kamyaa.

Bhul chuk marf.

You over-positive guys, THIS IS RUINING SIKHI

we aint crying just for the sake of it! we WANT THE BETTERNMENT OF OUR PANTH

can u deny that the panth is in a VERY SAD stae? if u do, then please go in punjab area.. if you will find 10 good gursikhs there, you will find 990 on the wrong path

WE WANT PARCHAR

You over-positive guys, THIS IS RUINING SIKHI

we aint crying just for the sake of it! we WANT THE BETTERNMENT OF OUR PANTH

can u deny that the panth is in a VERY SAD stae? if u do, then please go in punjab area.. if you will find 10 good gursikhs there, you will find 990 on the wrong path

WE WANT PARCHAR

Whats the special 'parchar' thats meant to change everything? You all go contfidently on about it, so you must have the answers. Is it that by making out everythings crap, you think you can slap people with a dose of tough love.

Look at it this way, the frustated 990 will never have the drive & commitment to take the panth forward but the 10 will have enough bakshish to carry the panth. I think we need to realise that most of us are the frustated 990 and are only capable of moaning about the state of the panth.

dats a gud post an all, if ur a cyber warior , u dnt need 2b fizzicallee fit. Der are so many Gursikhs fighting against the evil of the internet wid Sikhi sites 4m Kompooters~ MayB tymnes av chnaged N a new kinda fitnezz iz needd . It dnt natter if u R a bit big. I am big framed but dat wnt stop me gettin online N sortin it out 4 D bruvvers. :gg: REzzpeKt 2 Ma chunkee Bredrin