Muslims Salafi Fanatics Trying To Mock & Challenge Sikhism In Southall

cool water

LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CANT STOP LAUGHIN!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! :LOLz: :LOLz: :LOLz:

And they tryna say its against hygene to grow ur hairr hahaha. Seriously tho this does make me well mad. Im surprised we didnt hear the bomb go off in the end! Haha if only i was there!! *in the background* DEG TEGH FATEH!!!

haha just wait till my police form goes thru! <_<

It would be laughable if what they are trying to do wasnt so serious, they are directly challenging our Kaum and dharam in a Sikh stronghold. They openly trying to mock Sikhi in area frequented by Sikhs. This is the tactic they employ by trying to harress and target non-muslims into submitting to their way of life.

We need a shere-e-punjab organisation formed again not only to fight this mence if they intend to get violent but also actively challenge Islamic ideology on the streets in debates. This group are a bunch of salafi's (anjem choudry's group) who are the same bunch who incited trouble in colleges and universities against non-muslims (al mahrajoroun and hibz-ut-tahir) they have merged and try to use different tactics to belittle other religions.

So who here is from Southall and what are you doing about this?

Has anyone at least reported this to the police? There is a difference between an open debate and incitement to religious hatred, and this constitutes the latter.

If no one has reported it, please let me know when and exactly where this occurred and I shall be happy to lodge a formal complaint with the authorities.

- K.