Muslims Salafi Fanatics Trying To Mock & Challenge Sikhism In Southall

cool water

Just shows how messed up Londoners are (and also rude).

:rolleyes: Londoners?

WJKK WJKF

So where are you London boys or boyz now? Quick enough to have a go at us up in the north. Now the threat has landed on your doorstep and all you can do is laugh and have a go at some poor guy who does not like the hindu movement in India.

So you carry on and go big yoursleves up while these people disrespect you and you religion and everything you stand for.

Mind you you could not even sort out your own people aka Sohi, so what chance have you got against the real enemy!!

Only two good things to come out of London The M1 and M40

Singho,

This video is a good example of muslim youth in the UK. Not all, but a large percentage of them have much hatred and intolerance towards Sikhs, they just don't have the courage to show it all the time.

Unfortunately this will change.

After the Mumbai killings, tensions are high again between India and Pakistan. It is just a matter of time before we see a war between these two unstable nuclear nations. The worst affected will be guess who.. Punjab.

The world media will show sikh soldiers on the frontline and a sikh prime minister calling the shots.

Muslims in the UK will then gain the courage born from their natural hatred of sikhs, to start attacking Sikhs wherever they can. Sikh homes and businesses will be targetted in largely muslim populated cities like Bradford, Birmingham etc. It will be a dangerous time for us.

The question is when will we begin to strengthen ourselves, our jeevans, our community? When will we awaken from our sleep?

Are we just gonna wait for our monai brothers to fight back? Will amritdhari gursikhs ever break out of their cosy comfort zones?

I dont think things will get that bad on this occasion but what is clear that some British Muslim male's have been going to Pakistan to get modern urban warefare training in Jihadi terror camps, while the British "indian" community has got nothing. Even some members of the British Jewish community go to Israel to get military training from Israeli organisations. We are like sitting ducks if any violence and hostlities were to break out, what use is gatka in modern urban warefare? Surely Sikhs should actively seek out training courses where you can be prepared for such events for self defence purposes. Surely there must be courses run by British army that Sikh organisations can participate in?

I agree with your point about British Gursikhs, they will always stay in their comfort zones and rely on the mona/sahejdhari Sikhs to fight their battles for them. When in fact the very reason the Khalsa was created was the other way around, for GurSikhs to be the soliders in the front line in defence of the dharam and community. The question arises has the role of the Khalsa become obsolete? Are the Khalsa's in the west sheep in lions clothing that Guru ji warned about?

It's important to note that those muslims who are trying to mock sikhi in the video are a specific sect called salafi they are like sunni's but believe in direct confrontation with non-muslims. They also mock and try to target shia muslims at their gatherings.

a sikh regiment in the british army would be a start. and the only way that would happen is if some of us took the plunge and joined up...

Even if loads of us did join up - it's been made pretty clear the Army dont intend on creating a Sikh regiment as it leads to segregation etc. and there is no need for on in the army...according to those in control. Anyways all I can say is the best thing for all of us to do is join up - the army gives you much more than you can possibly imagine. - i.e. not just military training :)

Agreed. I'm already looking into joining the TA. Btw it was Prince Charles who wanted to create one in the first place, so when (or if?!) he becomes king, then someone can raise the issue again...

lol. monai have become just as big of jokes as the singhs. all these jay sean juggy d wanna be's gettin slapped up in the clubs. maybe you should go down solihul sixth form and see how many monai are kissin up to the muslims there. maybe back in days monai used to do sumfyn now they bigger jokes then the singhs.

wats a sikh regiment gna do? we aint even got the balls to sort out the problems in punjab and our own community and u wanna go and fight sum1 elses wars. bunch of jokers.

lol. monai have become just as big of jokes as the singhs. all these jay sean juggy d wanna be's gettin slapped up in the clubs. maybe you should go down solihul sixth form and see how many monai are kissin up to the muslims there. maybe back in days monai used to do sumfyn now they bigger jokes then the singhs.

wats a sikh regiment gna do? we aint even got the balls to sort out the problems in punjab and our own community and u wanna go and fight sum1 elses wars. bunch of jokers.

Singhs or monay are not jokes lets get that clear, they just dont want needless confrontation for various reasons. There is no harm in being friends with muslims, but being aware of what majority of them believe in and what kind of acitivties they could be par taking, that may harm you or the wider community at a later date, is always a good idea.

So whats your wise suggestions, since you see to think everyone and everything is a joke?

Just shows how messed up Londoners are (and also rude).

:rolleyes: Londoners?

WJKK WJKF

So where are you London boys or boyz now? Quick enough to have a go at us up in the north. Now the threat has landed on your doorstep and all you can do is laugh and have a go at some poor guy who does not like the hindu movement in India.

So you carry on and go big yoursleves up while these people disrespect you and you religion and everything you stand for.

Mind you you could not even sort out your own people aka Sohi, so what chance have you got against the real enemy!!

Only two good things to come out of London The M1 and M40

You have quoted me in your response, so im assuming you are "posing" the above questions to me.

Ok... Firstly "London Boys or Boyz". I am not apart of any "gang" or "group" nor do i agree with most "gangs" however when trouble does arise i dont back down. I dont need to brag about this nor do i need to prove to you what i do or dont do. Secondly i personally havent "attacked" any "northerners" so what you have said is not justified. And thirdly, whose laughing? i merely wrote "Londoners?" to suggest that maybe not all londoners are rude and messed up... now im not perfect but im not messed up or rude.

And pray tell, how im disrepecting my religion... because that one jus dumbfounded me...

If your comments where meant for someone else, in future it would be nice if you could direct them towards them and not others... however if your comments are towards me then please do feel free to send me a pm and we can discuss this further.

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karni

Take Care

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Singhs or monay are not jokes lets get that clear, they just dont want needless confrontation for various reasons. There is no harm in being friends with muslims, but being aware of what majority of them believe in and what kind of acitivties they could be par taking, that may harm you or the wider community at a later date, is always a good idea.

So whats your wise suggestions, since you see to think everyone and everything is a joke?

ok let me just clear up wat im sayin before u start misquoting sumin else that i say. as a response to a previous post stating monai do the fighting for gursikhs my point was nowadays they both as unwilling to stand up for themselves as each other. and no im not sayin beat up muslims or dont be friends wiv em or wateva else. im just making a general statement that you may or may not agree with. secondly in response to a sikh regiment post im saying we cnt even sort out our own problems and we wanna fight sum1 elses wars? its all become 1 big unfunny joke.

and what do you do? sit around making wisecracks? well i can see that working......

and what do you do? sit around making wisecracks? well i can see that working......

listen i aint tryin to point fingers, im just tellin u how i see it. cus teh only gud thing to every come to this world is going down the drain fast and it hurts to see it happening.