Nothingness

SikherOfTheNaam

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh

Hey Sangat Jee,

I am in need of your advice and guidance during this confusing time I am currently having. Over the past week I have been reflecting on how fortunate I am, in that I know about Vaaheguroo and sikhi - not being from a punjabi background or born into sikhi. From this I then began to ask myself, how can an all powerful entity/being, that rotates the earth and is the master of all; can show himself to me who is basically nothing. I don't just mean this spiritually and out of humbleness - but also physically. In comparison to him - there is no comparison - if you understand what I mean.

Sorry if I have confused or offended you - this wasn't my intention.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

A good question,

Pajji, Waheguru is present in everything, he is the vibration that gives life to all entities from the mighty elephant to the smallest ant.

He is present within every human being, every Sikh, and within you. You have embraced his will through Sikhi, and even though others may not, Waheguru will always reside in them, and maybe one day their cocoon of maya will open and they may become a beautiful butterfly like you have done.

hope this helped :)

Wjkk Wjkf Jeo :)

This is a topic I came across while translating Maskeen Ji's katha - Brahm Gyaan, I dont have knowledge or understanding to answer this myself, so just pasting the bit from the katha that i think is relevant to your question:

ਦਰਮਾਦੇ ਠਾਢੇ ਦਰਬਾਰਿ ॥

dharamaadhae thaadtae dharabaar ||

I stand humbly at Your Court.

ਤੁਝ ਬਿਨੁ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਕਰੈ ਕੋ ਮੇਰੀ ਦਰਸਨੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਖੋਲ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ਕਿਵਾਰ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

thujh bin surath karai ko maeree dharasan dheejai kholih kivaar ||1|| rehaao ||

Who else can take care of me, other than You? Please open Your door, and grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan. ||1||Pause|| (Ang. 856, SGGS Ji)

Hey Akaal Puraakh Parmaatma, please give me your darshan. Kabir Ji says, Ive become Antarmukhi by shrinking myself, have started looking within myself. Now, I can reach Your doorstep but cannot open the door myself. This door, O Akaal Purakh, only You can open for me. So, how do we know that Bhagat Kabir Ji has reached the doorsteps? Has he reached the doorstep of a Mosque, Temple, Church or Gurdwara? No, not at all, he has reached the doorstep of his own self, has become Antarmukhi.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji says:

ਜਿਤੁ ਦਰਿ ਵਸਹਿ ਕਵਨੁ ਦਰੁ ਕਹੀਐ ਦਰਾ ਭੀਤਰਿ ਦਰੁ ਕਵਨੁ ਲਹੈ ॥

jith dhar vasehi kavan dhar keheeai dharaa bheethar dhar kavan lehai ||

Where is that door, where You live, O Lord? What is that door called? Among all doors, who can find that door? (Ang 877, SGGS Ji)

Who is able to reach that inner door? Only the Antarmukhi, but not everyone is Antarmukhi. As life becomes busier, one starts becoming more Baharmukhi. But a few people who gave birth to poetry, music, painting and other fine art forms are the ones who reached a little bit close to their own self, they took out time to reduce that distance. However, Dharam is born within those who totally became Antarmukhi, toally submerged in their own self. Once we start coming closer to our own self, we start realising presence of The beautiful Fragrance, The Beauty, The Naad, The Nectar, The Colour, that is Akal Purakh. That Beauty that is formless still is the most Beautiful. Dasam Pita Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji:

ਅਰੂਪ ਹੈਂ ॥ ਅਨੂਪ ਹੈਂ ॥

Aroop hain|| Anoop hain||

Thou art Formless Lord ! Thou art Unparalleled Lord! (Page No. 6, Dasam Granth Ji)

This sounds like a puzzle - You are the Most Beautiful even though You dont have any form. This puzzle solves itself when one comes closer to own self.

Fateh Jeo! :)

This sounds like a puzzle - You are the Most Beautiful even though You dont have any form. This puzzle solves itself when one comes closer to own self.

Fateh Jeo! :)

My humble opinion on this subject;

Is it really a physical phenomenon when God is Ajuni and omnipresent in all his creation?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji's beatiful description of Transcendent and immanent God:

ਜਹ ਜਹ ਦੇਖਾ ਤਹ ਜੋਤਿ ਤੁਮਾਰੀ ਤੇਰਾ ਰੂਪੁ ਕਿਨੇਹਾ ॥ ਇਕਤੁ ਰੂਪਿ ਫਿਰਹਿ ਪਰਛੰਨਾ ਕੋਇ ਨ ਕਿਸ ਹੀ ਜੇਹਾ ॥੨॥ ਅੰਡਜ ਜੇਰਜ ਉਤਭੁਜ ਸੇਤਜ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਜੰਤਾ ॥ ਏਕੁ ਪੁਰਬੁ ਮੈ ਤੇਰਾ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਤੂ ਸਭਨਾ ਮਾਹਿ ਰਵੰਤਾ ॥

Briefly, God's Jot being wonderfully present in all his creation of all sizes, shapes and from various species.

Now if we reflect on Sri Guru Angad Dev Ji's sikhiya:

ਮ: ੨ ॥ ਦਿਸੈ ਸੁਣੀਐ ਜਾਣੀਐ ਸਾਉ ਨ ਪਾਇਆ ਜਾਇ ॥ ਰੁਹਲਾ ਟੁੰਡਾ ਅੰਧੁਲਾ ਕਿਉ ਗਲਿ ਲਗੈ ਧਾਇ ॥ ਭੈ ਕੇ ਚਰਣ ਕਰ ਭਾਵ ਕੇ ਲੋਇਣ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਕਰੇਇ ॥ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਹੈ ਸਿਆਣੀਏ ਇਵ ਕੰਤ ਮਿਲਾਵਾ ਹੋਇ ॥੨॥

We can see God wonderfully present in the creation, can hear him in his creation we know his presence but how do we experience this? One has no physical feet, hands and eyes which can help one to run to God and embrace him. To meet him one needs to use feet of 'his awe', hands of 'his love' and eyes of 'being ever mindful of God in creation'.

ਭੈਰਉ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥ ਬਨ ਮਹਿ ਪੇਖਿਓ ਤ੍ਰਿਣ ਮਹਿ ਪੇਖਿਓ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਪੇਖਿਓ ਉਦਾਸਾਏ ॥ ਦੰਡਧਾਰ ਜਟਧਾਰੈ ਪੇਖਿਓ ਵਰਤ ਨੇਮ ਤੀਰਥਾਏ ॥੧॥ ਸੰਤਸੰਗਿ ਪੇਖਿਓ ਮਨ ਮਾਏਂ ॥ ਊਭ ਪਇਆਲ ਸਰਬ ਮਹਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਰਸਿ ਮੰਗਲ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਏ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Sri Guru Arjun Dev Ji's confirmation that I tried to experience God with many custoamry rituals and in all sort of places but when I found him in myself than I was able to enjoy his omnipresence.

So Veerji like PJS says, Gurbani teachs us to self-realise to have the wonderful experience of seeing God in his entire creation.

Forgive my indulgance.

if you want to understand physically the attributes of god, i think the best things for you to do will be doo naam yourself and find out. jus do it! you will see what happens to you. it so frustrationg! ppl try all the drugs in the world but sikhs got the ultimate drug that keeps you high not jus for a night or a week at most for some drugs, (i know cus im doin pharmaceutical science), but if done correctly, for a lifetime!

its all bout getting high man!! isint it the greatest thing that the way to get to god, is to get high?? its blody wiked!

anyway,

if u cant be asked to do that and just want information to circulate, reaserch quantum phisics. emtanglement, sparticles (not a typo!), string theory, M theory, supersymettry and such things you will see that at the quantum level things pop in and out of existance all the time just as we breath!!!! that eaisly! thats not the only thing thats badass! the way that it pops into existance is through observing!! i.e. (basically) electrons manifest themselves when you want to see them. and as soon as you stop observing (detecting/measuring) the electron jus pops out of existance. badass innit??!!

so in unison with sikhi, wot makes you think that if weirdo stupid electrons can manifest themselves wen a detector tries to see them, that god cant show himself to you when you do naam?(as a dector?) :gg: :6 :wacko: :|

so you can watch the vids on google bout the wiked phenominon or read bout the latest things bout 'CERN' and stuff..

still i recomend doing naam to understand the attributes of god instead of watching the vids!!!

darshan pekhat mai jeeo

gurkhalsa gurfateh

hum rulte firte

:homer