Rainsabhais - Someones Opp

Guest seva123

Guest seva123

Fateh

Iv been talking to someone about rainsbhais and they said its like a zoo! I Was realy angry when they said this:@ and dont know what to say back! :@

They said that when naam simran is none they make zoo noices

i know is shouldnt have put this on here put couldnt help it! :@

What should i say back?

Please Help

Fateh

Say to the guy I would love to see what noises you make when the Jamdhoots get you??? lol On a more serious note, why are you talking to such people, all there lives they are going to try be giyanis but we will see if these zoo type noises get these people on the path on athi pehar naam abhiyaas kamai wale jeevan. Benti to gursikhs aswel we too use to make these noises but to be honest it becomes all pakhand, sorry Im not talk about some indivduals. Do it in sehaj you will learn this when you do sangat of naam abhiyassis and how to jaap naam more effectivly. So carry on going to rensbhais and smagams, for the people who speak bad words you should run away from them they are like devils who will effect your naam abhiyaas.

Such people are a waste of life!

Bolna Ka Kahiye Re Bhai

-Bhagat Kabir Jee

Bolna Ka Kahiye Re Bhai

Bolat Bolat Tät Namayee

Bolat Bolat Badhe Bikara

Bin Bolyan Kyon Hoyee Bichara

Sant Mile Katchu Kahiye Kahiye

Mile Asant Mushti Kari Rahiye

Gyani Söön Bolyan Hitkari

Moorakh Söön Bolyan Jhakh Mari

Kahe Kabir Aadha Ghat Dole

Bharya Hoyee Tau Mushan Na Bole

Translation

What to say of talks

That lead to veiling of Truth

Too much talk leads to chaos

Yet without talk how does one discuss

If you must; then talk with saints

With devils it is better to stay mum

Blessing it is to talk with the wise

Talking with stupid is waste of time

Says Kabir,

Half full is forever swaying

The fulfilled prefers staying calm

Say to the guy I would love to see what noises you make when the Jamdhoots get you??? lol On a more serious note, why are you talking to such people, all there lives they are going to try be giyanis but we will see if these zoo type noises get these people on the path on athi pehar naam abhiyaas kamai wale jeevan. Benti to gursikhs aswel we too use to make these noises but to be honest it becomes all pakhand, sorry Im not talk about some indivduals. Do it in sehaj you will learn this when you do sangat of naam abhiyassis and how to jaap naam more effectivly. So carry on going to rensbhais and smagams, for the people who speak bad words you should run away from them they are like devils who will effect your naam abhiyaas.

Bhagat kabeer ji thinks otherwise

inMdau inMdau mo kau logu inMdau ]

ni(n)dho ni(n)dho mo ko log ni(n)dho ||

Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, and slander me.

inMdw jn kau KrI ipAwrI ]

ni(n)dhaa jan ko kharee piaaree ||

Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

inMdw bwpu inMdw mhqwrI ]1] rhwau ]

ni(n)dhaa baap ni(n)dhaa mehathaaree ||1|| rehaao ||

Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ||1||Pause||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=1355

Guest _Singh..._
They said that when naam simran is none they make zoo noices

Hmmmm..... to be honest it sounds more like a group of chardi kala pidgeons..........

That was just a joke. But to be honest the first time I heard kirtan done at an AKJ rainsbhai i was very confused to what was going on. It was only after I asked a friend that i learned why people do simran like that. Now that I attend kirtan programs weekly I've noticed myself sounding that way as well.

Just be calm, explain why when simran/kirtan speeds up its harder to pronounce wah-hey-guru and that it gets cut down to wah-gru and that its just so that the singhs andd singhnees can meditate with more passion (maybe not the right word but i can't think of a better one).

Even if it does sound a bit weird, its the singing of guru ji's praises so its also the most beautiful sound in the universe.

IN FACT invite your friend to a rainsbhai and when they get into the kirtan and all they want to do is sing guru ji's praises and meditate on guru ji they themselves won't care how they sound. They themselves will be too immersed in the kirtan to care!

So all in all just relax, it that persons opinion just try to show them why rainsbhais sound the way they do and they'll stop botheriing you about it...

bhull chuk maff

What ever floats your boat :p

if a dog barks, let it jee :)

This Shabad is by Bhagat Kabeer Ji in Raag Raamkalee on Pannaa 969

ham kookar thaerae dharabaar ||

I am a dog at Your Court, Lord.

bhoukehi aagai badhan pasaar ||1|| rehaao ||

I open my snout and bark before it. ||1||Pause||

oh man, i didnt mean it like that :umm:

my point was.... ignore them lol