Dharminder is Dilawar Khan

Singh47

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh!  ^_^

Dharmender didnt convert to Islam... lol.. Dharmender chilled with my uncles back in the day too, that guy is a ANAKH vaaala Jatt... he is a Jatt from Jalandhar (Shaanevaal Pindh). This guy would not leave Sikhi, even though he is not a pooran Sikh (neither am I, nowhere close) but he wouldnt leave Sikhi... All these things on internet are false... well stuff like this atleast.

'Nanak Naam Chardi Kalaa, Tere Paane Sarbat da Palaa'

If he had a little respect for Sikhi he wouldn't go around shunning Sikhi where he needs to....

he might be a anakh vaala Jatt, but that doesn't give him any status at all in Guru Ji's darbar....

I personally find the deol family very sorry. They've got their own bar in their house!! Is this what you find in homes of Sikhs? Moreover, he married his own younger son to a hindu lady and what more!? The marriage was performed according to hindu traditions...

sad no.gif

If he had a little respect for Sikhi he wouldn't go around shunning Sikhi where he needs to....

he might be a anakh vaala Jatt, but that doesn't give him any status at all in Guru Ji's darbar....

I personally find the deol family very sorry. They've got their own bar in their house!! Is this what you find in homes of Sikhs? Moreover, he married his own younger son to a hindu lady and what more!? The marriage was performed according to hindu traditions...

sad :umm:

well said SOGGS ji ^_^

hmmm...

well...his real name is Dharam Singh Deol, he hails from Sahnewal (Distt Ludhiana)....he has 2 wives, first one Prakash Kaur...with 2 sons( sunny and bobby) and 3 daughters(dont knowbut all married happily)....second wife, Hema Malini ...2 daughters (Esha and ?)

I have heard, on papers he converted to Islam, butnot sure.

We have some family frnds who are close to Deols...they are conservative...dont allow their daugthers and daughter-in-laws to come in public, exception: Bobby Deol'z wife, Esha, even Dharmendra never wanted her to join but Hema Malini wanted so it happened.

mmm....else...anyone who goes to their bunglow is greeted with a big glass of lassi (i love lassi :D )

not even single person goes without thing he asked for to deols, they never let anybody return empty....

rest soggs ji said is rite too, .....but again...many sikhs(so called) do such kinda things and have bars...sad :umm:

Moreover, he married his own younger son to a hindu lady and what more!? The marriage was performed according to hindu traditions...

Actually Dharminder happens to be a casteist, he wanted his younger son to get married to a Punjabi Jatti of a “Sikh” background. But Bobby as a sign of rebellion against his father and traditions decided to get married to a non-Sikh, non-Punjabi/Jatti girl.

it does'nt matter.. if he's ankh walla jatt.......cause ankh wallaye dont' change their religion for ne reason.... if he had ankh for sikhi (not his jattnes) he would'nt have cut his hair..or changed his name 2 dilawar khan............ he would'nt go and marry 2 women....which is juss sick

he's a traitor.......ntn less

RSS in FULL BLOOM