Chocolate?

۹βkaur۹β

Regardless, of what some members might think. All topics are equally as important. We are meant to be like a family, but some treat this forum as a means of judging/dissing others/requests.

If you dont like the topic subject, dont get involved! simple as that. We should be encouraging members to ask anything and everything.

This whey topic might have no interest or be important to you in your life, that doesn't make it okay for you to dismiss it.

Have we learnt nothing ?. What would Guru Ji do if this question was asked ?

aww thanks so much for that ji! ur the ONLY one who has some akal :)

hehe thanks! very true, but its ok, if these guys wana laugh at me carry on.

i wanted to know so i would not eat choc etc in future which im not! if following rehit is funny for u lot... god help u <_<

VJKK VJKF

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless, of what some members might think. All topics are equally as important. We are meant to be like a family, but some treat this forum as a means of judging/dissing others/requests.

If you dont like the topic subject, dont get involved! simple as that. We should be encouraging members to ask anything and everything.

This whey topic might have no interest or be important to you in your life, that doesn't make it okay for you to dismiss it.

:goodpost:

aww thanks so much for that ji! ur the ONLY one who has some akal :)

hehe thanks! very true, but its ok, if these guys wana laugh at me carry on.

i wanted to know so i would not eat choc etc in future which im not! if following rehit is funny for u lot... god help u <_<

VJKK VJKF

Oh phenji, i'm sorry if you think my comment was directed towards you..

I just meant in general Singh(ni)s do exagerrate with much stuff..

It wasnt directed towards you..

sorry once again

and keep eating the chocolates, no need to stop with them :2singh2:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats just GROCE! the only stuff that has all that in in starbust, skittles etc and i dont eat them cuz it clearly says BEETLE WAX

The thing is...these yummy ingredients are in everything we eat...It's a part of their making...so Whey is nothing in comparison really... =)...right?

And it cannot be avoided...ANYTHING that you get from outside...even the flour we make rotis out of has a LOTTTT of insects grounded up in it...I recall someone saying "Yummmy Proteinsssss..." ...haha...

Whey or gelatin or whatever...doesn't matter...Follow your heart...eat what you like...now eggs and meat is a different thing...You can avoid those...and of course you will...

OHHHHH man I Feel like eating a chocolate...gotta get those proteins... yummy insects and stuff...

hehe kidding =)

OHHHHH man I Feel like eating a chocolate...gotta get those proteins... yummy insects and stuff...

hehe kidding =)

Hmmmm just had a Wispa. :D Feel like some more proteins now...

whisper was also my fav :BL:

Aww Bhen Ji you can eat it, it has the vegetarian sign on it meaning that its ingredients are sourced from veggie ways like the whey, and has no egg ingredients in it.

Think daas is guna go for Cadbury's Buttons today :p

But ultimately the choice is yours...