Saturday January 3rd, 2009

at Dixie Gurudwara

Hall #5

7080 - Dixie Road Mississauga, ON.

L5S 1B7

Tel: 905-670-3311

Rehras Sahib will begin at 5:30 pm

Akhand Keertan will begin at 6 pm

Feel free to invite and forward this email to friends and family!

For more information or directions or any questions, please contact: york.sikhs@gmail.com

Also, feel free to contact sevadaars at the following numbers

(647) 300-4562

(647) 882-8815

Vaheguruu ji ka khalsa, Vaheguruu ji ki fatehh

post-15700-1229540749_thumb.jpg

Auguniaar,

Instead of criticizing on this board, you should instead contact the various Sevadaars where you have seen this and talk to them personally. There's no point in doing nindiya on here.

Come to Keertans, listen to Gurbani, take it in, don't look at who's doing keertan or which 'jatha' mostly comes, but if it really does affect your Sikhi in some way, then talk to the Sevadaars about this.

there's little or no rehat being followed at these youth kirtans ive been a couple of times its far from having a parkash of larivar sarup and i heard namdharis and monay do kirtan there too and that its mainly for the "sadh sangat" people

Vaheguruu ji ka khalsa, Vaheguruu ji ki fateh

You need to address your concerns with sevadaars of that specific youth kirtan. Every youth kirtan have their own sevadaars and their own way how they go about organizing their program (ie. toronto, waterloo, london etx..)

As an elder youth, where I have attended majority of the youth kirtans, guru saahibs kirpa, I would be more than happy to address any concerns you may have.

At this particular YKD, I was present and have saw nothing what you call "little to no rehat" present. Sevadaars, many of which are rehitvaan gursikhs, were there early, and with pyaar/satkaar did seva of guru saahib till the end of the program.

And if you say you have been to 'some' of these 'youth kirtans', then you will know that seva for kirtan is equally divided amongst all youth, and not a specific jatha. Most of the youth that come do not associate themselves with any jatha, so please STOP this labelling.

Again if you have any concerns, send me your concerns to singh.jaspaul@gmail.com

Vaheguruu ji ka khalsa, Vaheguruu ji ki fateh !!

i heard theyre all the same and the same people run them every month so i don't see what difference it could make with different organizers when the practice is the same i don't have any concerns i just think there aint much rehat being followed and parkaash and hukam taken from a larivaar sarup is a far fetched idea my two rupees

I 'heard' .. they 'heard'... this is what HURTS us... ASSUMPTIONS !

Then my next question for you singh is why dont YOU do something instead of sitting behind a computer under a gupt screen name? Why dont you come out and take the initiative to bring 'more' rehat into these programs.

Sevadaars spend days trying to organize these programs to the best of their capability with a lot of sharda and pyaar, and then we get people like you who want to put all their efforts to waste. Think before you write this stuff...

..and thats jus my two cents

and there's dodra people like you who dance to kirtan and let namdharis do kirtan you are the real dusht of the panth by going against akal takht hukam you are hurting sikhi more than helping it by telling others rehat isnt important if you thought it was important you would do something about it too i could care lessa bout your ykd shows because its nothing but a joke i didnt want to say anything but you provoked me i only havent heard but i been there and seen it with my eyes if i hear then it would be nindya but i seen so much pakhand happening bibia sitting so close to singhs and some even have things going on with others i know you need to check yoself before you say anything and stop destroying sikhi