Play Your Part, Pray For The Panth

AK-47

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK VJKF

Is there any posters advertising this so I can put it up on the gurdwara?

or do we just make our own? , wud be nice if we have like an official poster with all the details on it.......

PS would listening to the paath at work count? , i normally have kirtan on ma mp3 on low vol while i work, sometimes i gota talk to ppl etc but im always aware of the kirtan n listenin ......... so if i have the paath on wud that count towards this??

VJKK VJKF

Is there any posters advertising this so I can put it up on the gurdwara?

or do we just make our own? , wud be nice if we have like an official poster with all the details on it.......

PS would listening to the paath at work count? , i normally have kirtan on ma mp3 on low vol while i work, sometimes i gota talk to ppl etc but im always aware of the kirtan n listenin ......... so if i have the paath on wud that count towards this??

Well send d word out to d Singhs to get on d case... :)

From daas's foolish perspective daas would say no... but if you maintain silence by not talking just as you do when doing paath at home then that would count... but email them at info@chaupaisahib.org to make sure...

Vaheguroo... Thanks for posting so daas gets to reply and bump it back to the top, :lol:

WAO! 1 million chaupai sahibs!! dats loads, i think this is sumet that is only gona get done if evry 1 commits. it cnt b a handful of singhs. Singhs from all jathebandis need 2 support dis, it is 4 d panth, n its a practical fing we can all get involved in to do our part. mahraaj kirpa. This is a case of everyone needed to tell der families friends internationally,

brilliant. time to get cracking..

One of the singhs said that a poster is being worked on and would be coming out soon.

Sangat Ji, our brothers and sisters shed their blood for this panth and suffered whilst standing tall in the face of genocide. Please lets play our small part and pray.

post-728-1231162528_thumb.jpg

post-728-1231162543_thumb.jpg