Sikh Girls In United Kingdom

sikhlive

SSA Everybody,

I am a gursikh software professional working in London.I was wondering if there is any place in gurudwara's that take care of sikh matrimony services over here.I am on Tier1 VISA and prefer a girl from Indian origin working here like me.

I went to INDIA for the sake of getting married last year and I spent 5 months before I got engaged to a girl.I came back over here and my ROKA was broken because of some unknown reasons.I went in Nov last month and I have realised it is too difficult to handle this part from here.I am thinking to go back again in Janurary for some more time to find a girl.I am simply tired and upset with all this.I don't need sympathy on this but I want a open support on this.I am new to LONDON and have that feeling that for marriage I need to go back to INDIA only.

Wjkk Wjkf Jeo

Your post is confusing. You went to india to look for a girl, ok sadly it did not work out but then, you are saying you will be going to india again for same reasons again YET you want to look for rishte in Gurdwaras here? I dont get it. What difference does it make where the girl is from anyway? All that should really matter is the girl should be a Gursikh so that you both can continue on the same journey together, whether that girl is from england or india or anywhere is irrelevant, unless there is some other implied clause for getting married!

Bhull Chukk Maaf

Fateh!

If you want to become a Legal Resident than talk to a legal counsel.

They will tell you other ways to get a PR.

Don't waste your time looking for Sikh or punjabi girls in London.

Neither they or their parents would be interested in marrying a guy who doesn't owns a house, doesn't have a good income and lifestyle.

They don't give a damn about anything else.

Worst Indian girl is superior to the best London girl in regards to marriage.

If you still feel like marrying a British citizen. It is easy & better to find a Gori or Kaali girl who will marry an Indian.

You just have to be HONEST.

i am a gursikh and i know alot of other gursikhs that talk about these sort of marriage issues. And this is what they all say,

but at the end of the day, He/she must be a gursikh, it doesnt matter where they are from, but if I cant find a partner,

then leave it with waheguru.

If he wants me to get married, I will

if not, then I wont.