Didn't Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda Used To Be A Clean Shaven Sikh?

catsagdn

I was looking at some 80's photographs of Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda on this webpage

http://www.neverforget84.com/gallery/Khali...dev-Singh-Sukha

I noticed in some pictures Harjinder Singh is clean shaven with his hair cut short, during the 1980's when the Khalistan crisis was at its peak did he grew his beard and started donning a turban or is the photos of the clean shaven Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda is of someone else and not him?

Shaheed Bhai Jinda and Shaheed Bhai Sukha both were Monas untill jail. Singh comradz veer, all I have read and heard till now is that both Soormey were dying for Amrit but weren't given the permission in jail, just like Shaheed Bhagat Singh.

One of the most feared Kharkoos, Shaheed Bhai Gurdeep Singh Ji Deepa was also a Mona when he entered the movement. Later he took amrit.

From what I have read/heard, these soormay were not allowed to take Amrit, although like sunny said they wanted to. Reminds me of Shaheed Bhagat Singh. He too wanted to become Amritdhari, but the British didn't let him.

Hanji :D

Shaheed Bhai Jinda and Shaheed Bhai Sukha both were Monas untill jail. Singh comradz veer, all I have read and heard till now is that both Soormey were dying for Amrit but weren't given the permission in jail, just like Shaheed Bhagat Singh.

One of the most feared Kharkoos, Shaheed Bhai Gurdeep Singh Ji Deepa was also a Mona when he entered the movement. Later he took amrit.

The great Shaheed Bhai Gurdeep Singh Jee Deepa (Heran) shook the enemies of the Panth in Doaba, a protector of the common village folk. He was not Kesdharee at first, but later became Amritdharee before attaining martyrdom for Khalistan as stated above by 'sunnybondsingh84'.

Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda was a "mona" throughout his time as an operating Lt General of KCF, it was after his capture that he became kesdhari, Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Bhai Sukhdev Singh Sukha were both hanged before they could take amrit.

In fact Baba Thakur Singh had made the preparations for the 2 lions to take amrit, however the jail officials did not allow this to happen.

Bhai Gurdeep Singh Deepa took amrit in 1987 at Mehta Chowk, he was shaheed in December 1992

Meeting Sant Gyani Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa

Bhai Harjinder Singh Jinda and Bhai Sukhdev Singh Ji Sukha wanted to take Amrit when they were in jail. As a result they asked the officials at the jail they were at if an Amrit Sanchar could be organised. The Hindustani government did not let this happen.

When Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji went and met both these beloved sons of the panth they told Baba Ji about the government refusing their request from an Amrit Sanchar. Baba Ji told these beautiful Singhs that no government or power in this world could prevent them from receiving the gift of Amrit. Baba Ji then said that, the king of kings, the saint of saints, that beautiful king of this world and the next Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj would give these two Singhs Amrit personally hereafter.