Shasters

guru fateh

vjkk vjkf

i have been selling shasters for some time to the sangat i thought i wud try on here, send me a message with your email add and i will e-mail you the pics i also have 2 puratan kattars for sale and a new taksali style too

vjkk vjkf

wjkk wjkf

can u pz put some pics up of what u been selling?

thanks in advance

wjkk wjkf

vjkk vjkf

i have been selling shasters for some time to the sangat i thought i wud try on here, send me a message with your email add and i will e-mail you the pics i also have 2 puratan kattars for sale and a new taksali style too

vjkk vjkf

VJKK, VJKF

I have ben trying to get hold of a nice Katar. I would like to see what it looks like. I am also after a nice Kirpan. Also if you have any nice Nihang style Kara's. Please take my email address and post me some pictures and prices please. My email is raj281@hotmail.co.uk.

I look forward to hearing from you.

VJKK, VJKF

vjkk vjkf

vjkk vjkf

VJKK VJKF

Hi, firstly I would like to wish you a happy and prosperous 2009. I have sent you my email address raj281@hotmail.co.uk. I would be

very grateful if you could send me some pics of the puratan Katar's thatyou have on offer. I have tried various outlets i.e. shastarman, sikhishop etc none of them have any at all. I look forward to hearing from you.

best regards,

VJKK VJKF