Creatine Pills

what does the above links exacty says?

good or bad?

i cant read too much...but its showing all the benefits.

It is safe, and purported side effects are not backed up by evidence.

It has many benefits when taken correctly.

still make you poo your pants and you have to be at your peak you cant just start taking and get six pack you got to work for it. trust me you gona poo your self at least once when you take at some point lol!! :lol:

still make you poo your pants and you have to be at your peak you cant just start taking and get six pack you got to work for it. trust me you gona poo your self at least once when you take at some point lol!! :lol:

Sorry, that's bakwas. Someone probably sold you laxative and said it was creatine. Creatine occurs naturally in our bodies. Of course, you still have to work hard for results.

Creatine is no good. It may benefit the muscle but damage your liver and kidneys.

Please present your evidence to these claims:

Over 200 studies have shown that creatine supplementation enhances athletic performance. Despite an abundance of research that shows the effectiveness and safety of this supplement, some fallacies still exist. One of these is an unfounded concern about creatine’s effect on kidney function, particularly with long-term use.

The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of creatine supplementation on renal (kidney) function in healthy males (18-35 years old) during exercise training. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial was performed. All participants were randomly allocated to receive treatment with either creatine monohydrate (approximately 10 grams a day for 3 months) or placebo (sugar).

All subjects undertook moderate intensity aerobic training, three 40-minute workouts per week. Serum creatinine and urinary sodium and potassium were determined at baseline and at the end of the study. Another marker of kidney function, Cystatin C was also assessed prior to, during and after the supplementation/training program.

Results showed absolutely no differences between the groups in any of the variables assessed. This lead the researchers to concluded that long-term, high-dose creatinekidney function. supplementation does not provoke any renal dysfunction in healthy males undergoing exercise training. Another interesting finding was that, according to the data, exercise training actually improved

Source: Eur J Appl Physiol Jan, 2008. :) ))))

Sorry, that's bakwas. Someone probably sold you laxative and said it was creatine. Creatine occurs naturally in our bodies. Of course, you still have to work hard for results.

ask any body builder, course you have in your body but your adding to it so you have more than your body needs has many affects!! i think your talking bakwas as you have little knowledge of this matter!!!