This Girl

Guest this girl

Guest this girl

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh!

recently, i started going to university and this one particular girl has caught my eye and i cant seem to keep my mind off of her. i have not introduced my self to her or anything but i just cant keep my mind off of her. the way she walks talks smiles, everything is just driving me crazy :BL: and i pray to god that one day, we could have a future together.

my question to the sangat is, is there anything i could do, spiritually or non spiritually, to make this possible. like for example, is there any bani i could listen to( i can read punjabi but am still a bit slow) to make this possible? if there is can you please post the link where i can download it from. i pray to god that one day this could be made possible ccuz she is just driving me crazy lol :BL:

waheuguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recently, i started going to university and this one particular girl has caught my eye and i cant seem to keep my mind off of her. i have not introduced my self to her or anything but i just cant keep my mind off of her. the way she walks talks smiles, everything is just driving me crazy :BL: and i pray to god that one day, we could have a future together.

Haha!! Thats like the main story line to e-v-e-r-y bollywood film ever made!! :p

Kush sharam kar, do you think its appropriate to ask this kind of question to sangat? Do you think you can ask the same question to Guru Gobind Singh Sahib? Don't read bani/do simran just because you want to be with this girl; that's absurd. You should be doing bani/simran so that you don't get such thoughts about this girl. Complete your university education, and once you finish then get married, this will definetely distract you from your sikhi as well as your studies.

Guest veer ji

i agree with akaali ji, don't drown in this false love my friend,

saachee preeth ham thum sio joree |

I am joined in true love with You, Lord.

thum sio jor avar sang thoree |3|

I am joined with You, and I have broken with all others. ||3||

concentrate on ur education and start doin more abhiyaas. fall in love with vaheguru

you should be praying to god to help you lose these feelings for this girl so that you can concentrate on your studies and sikhi. TRUST ME no girl is worth losing sikhi, ive learnt this the hard way and im paying for it now

Do Nitnem and read extra banis

and then ask for her in ardas

dont miss a day if you really love her

so now were doint nitnem for getting girl friends. sounds like the same sikhi our father tought us right?? and then we say, oh when i do paath, my mind wanders, and i cant concenrate. well how are u supposed to concentrate when ur thinking about how people walk and how they loo??

yea and if i was that girls brother and in sikhi, we are brothers and sisters here, but if i was her real brother and i found out about this and ur feelings for my sister, id ask to break ur legs in ardaas.

Whats wrong with the _othergirl_ bruv, why _thisgirl_? :lol:

What you going to do when an even more special and better walking, talking, wide dreamy eyed, smiley girl comes along??? Stop doing nitnaem and bani for _thisgirl_ and start doing it for the _othergirl_? O, what a master plan you have already...

O... maybe daas has got it wrong because your hearts desires are only for this one hunna? Your eyes will never gaze upon another women like that... That _thisgirl_ is the only one for you from and you knew that you wanted to marry her from d very second you 1st saw...

Vah Veh Vah... youth of today some may say... looks like the future leaders of tommorrow are alreadly a lost case... <_<

Do Nitnem and read extra banis

and then ask for her in ardas

dont miss a day if you really love her

so now were doint nitnem for getting girl friends. sounds like the same sikhi our father tought us right?? and then we say, oh when i do paath, my mind wanders, and i cant concenrate. well how are u supposed to concentrate when ur thinking about how people walk and how they loo??

yea and if i was that girls brother and in sikhi, we are brothers and sisters here, but if i was her real brother and i found out about this and ur feelings for my sister, id ask to break ur legs in ardaas.

I agree with shastr veerji here like seriously bani isnt just a joke :S

This book called Sankat Mochan is available. You have to do this Shabad 12000 times a week or something. This comes under Ridhi Sidhi stuff.

Ridh sidh sab moh hai naam na vasey mann aey

When you have got your desired thing you will give up Gurbani because many do this. Some ask for money, cars, friends etc and get as so desired but forget the Waheguru.