This Girl

Guest this girl

This thread is jokes. I have to tell you a real story. Basically a good friend of mine had liked a girl for a very long time. It was a really cute story. He told me how he saw her every day, how she smiled, how she walked....literally everything. I asked him if he had spoken to her..then he said no. I then wondered if she already had someone and then he said he was sure she didn't because he had been watching her for over a year and basically he had never seen her with a guy. At this point I was shocked it had been a yr and he was doing nothing!

Magically the next day I saw her at gurdwara and started chatting to her. I had no intention of mingling with things but I managed to found out that she already had someone! I felt really sorry when I broke the sad news to my friend. So basically you've never spoken to her....you might find out she has someone....so it might just be a waste of time....and then you might not like her....so who knows....Just thought I would share some mishaps.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is jokes. I have to tell you a real story. Basically a good friend of mine had liked a girl for a very long time. It was a really cute story. He told me how he saw her every day, how she smiled, how she walked....literally everything. I asked him if he had spoken to her..then he said no. I then wondered if she already had someone and then he said he was sure she didn't because he had been watching her for over a year and basically he had never seen her with a guy. At this point I was shocked it had been a yr and he was doing nothing!

Magically the next day I saw her at gurdwara and started chatting to her. I had no intention of mingling with things but I managed to found out that she already had someone! I felt really sorry when I broke the sad news to my friend. So basically you've never spoken to her....you might find out she has someone....so it might just be a waste of time....and then you might not like her....so who knows....Just thought I would share some mishaps.

Straight up... Not even joking you should of slapped your mate for obsessing over her and watching her for a year... Not gone and found out info 4 his behalf...

Guest this girl

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh!

thnx sangat for you advice. and to the ppl who looked down on me, iam sorry if i offended anyone. i do not think bani is a joke, so how dare u say that to me. guru ji has helped me soo much in my life and it was becuase of bani so i do not think bani is a joke at all.i am just a learner and i am slowly going to learn. and shastr, if you are going to give advice, please give it with kindness from your heart instead of saying you would break the guys legs.

i am sorry if i offended anyone, i am only human and still am learning. i just turned eighteen so i will have to learn life lessons by myself but for sure, will always require the help of the sangat.

bhul chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh!

Guest shastr

lai thats not a joke. i know sometimes im late to uni in the mornings and im saying waheguru waheguru the whole time till i get there hopeing the parking lot doenst get full before i get there.

Come on stop being extremists... If the bhagats could ask God for a good wife why can't he??

Shoes, fine clothes,

A milk cow, and a water buffalo, I beg of You,

and a fine Turkestani horse.

A good wife to care for my home -

Your humble servant Dhanna begs for these things, Lord. ||2||4||

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.g...id=30096#l30096

There is nothing wrong in asking for personal things.. its like saying you can't pray to God that you will pass your exams etc..