This Girl

Guest this girl

Guest Tee Kaur
who said anything about kaam? that is how you interpret his words and not something he said himself.. dont put words into his mouth and judge on false information! A person who loves another is not driven on kaam, but love.. there is a difference between these two things.

How can you call it love? He's never even spoken to her, his basing his feelings purely on her looks.

horath ra(n)g n racheeai sabh koorr dhisa(n)dhaa||

Love none but the Guru, all other Love is false.

horath saadh n lageeai hoe vis laga(n)dhaa||

Enjoy no other relish than his, for it would be poisonous.

To the original poster, u say you're in love, you think about her every moment of the day, and cant stop thinking about her................... if only we could all be 'in love' with our guru, in this way.

vahiguru

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so many people get mistaken between the love-attachment (moh) and true love (bhaao)..

u think its love, but its just attachment.. the two are so very so so so mistaken...

here is a goo gauge to tell if you are in love..

if you can LOVE a girl (that u wana ''get with'' ) EXACTLY how you love your mom, yor sister, and a 5 year old bundle of joy, then it is tru love...

next, love is beautiful! this is why gursikhs can be seen smyling whyl doing naam simrn at times!! such a love gets pargat in ones own hirda.this is the lotus flower that is inside us.. >>>tumri mayia te kamal bigaas<<......... the kamal da full (lotus flower) comes about with the campation of god... (daya and maiya is kinda the same thing...)

now look at yourself NICE AND DEEP

you will see that this love is nt what you have for her...

it can be found in your writing!!! you say that you cant stop thiinin bout her, this is the love-attachment (moh)!!!

its not tru love..

the tru love is just forver beautiful..and forever baeyant.

it is not summin that you cant let go off and you cant get off you mind and u cant live wothout her....etc....i.e. attachment...

the more naam that you jup, the more you will start to feel what i mean and what true love is.

then you will become the love. n.b. you wont get attached to it, its just that you will slowly slowly get dissolved into it.. then, charan kamal mun ridhae basae.

BUT!

if u jus wana get freeky??? up to you. it is not sikhi.

it is not gurmat.

it IS munmat therefore the way AWAY from gOd.

oh and, bani is for us to become dissolved in god.. if you ask for silly things, you will get them, but at a price..

there is a thingy that i say sumtimes...

somone asks for long arms cus of 'aajaan baah' in jaap sahib..

so he does bare naam and paat..

god gets happy with him and grants his wish for arms that touch the flor..

so..

god cuts his legs off. :):p

jokes!!!

:p

p.s. food fr thought... u reely thing god is gona be happy that you wana use bani for summin other than the intended use?? aaaa hah!!

hum rulte firte

guru guru gur kar mun mohan!

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh!

recently, i started going to university and this one particular girl has caught my eye and i cant seem to keep my mind off of her. i have not introduced my self to her or anything but i just cant keep my mind off of her. the way she walks talks smiles, everything is just driving me crazy :BL: and i pray to god that one day, we could have a future together.

my question to the sangat is, is there anything i could do, spiritually or non spiritually, to make this possible. like for example, is there any bani i could listen to( i can read punjabi but am still a bit slow) to make this possible? if there is can you please post the link where i can download it from. i pray to god that one day this could be made possible ccuz she is just driving me crazy lol :BL:

waheuguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh!

fitaymuh...aho e kasar reh gye c sikhan ch...chalo hun oh v puri ho gaye

Straight up... Not even joking you should of slapped your mate for obsessing over her and watching her for a year... Not gone and found out info 4 his behalf...

I am very vocal person. I did that too! But please forgive me if it sounded like I advocated such behaviour...instead that story reminded me of the comedy in this boy's situation. I agree with everyone who is saying get over it...

Straight up... Not even joking you should of slapped your mate for obsessing over her and watching her for a year... Not gone and found out info 4 his behalf...

I am very vocal person. I did that too! But please forgive me if it sounded like I advocated such behaviour...instead that story reminded me of the comedy in this boy's situation. I agree with everyone who is saying get over it...

No need to apologise bhai sahib ji to a murakh like daas :) ...

its just that daas has seen enough lads/girls do ill mannered and stupid things because of obsessions they cant get over... and a reality check was all they needed to move on via a thappar or some vocal words frm some1...

Guest _Anon_

No need to apologise bhai sahib ji to a murakh like daas :) ...

its just that daas has seen enough lads/girls do ill mannered and stupid things because of obsessions they cant get over... and a reality check was all they needed to move on via a thappar or some vocal words frm some1...