Alert! Slander Of Dasam Bani And Taksal!

valli singh

I agree with both Kam and Valli Singh in different ways.

But I will say, taking khande de Pahul via dal Panth does not make you a Nihang, taking santhia/vidya from a Nirmalai does not make you a Nirmala and being born into a samprada or faith, doesn't automatically make you a member of the same.

For beautiful Khalsa souls like Baba Sahib Singh - the divine grace of Dasam Pita - raised them above mundane divisions that we today seem so obsessded with. I believe the same is true for all great souls. It is over zealous chelai that seek to define and categorise great men (usually). Great souls are interested in humanity rather than restrictive groups (be it that they serve a great purpose).

That is just my opinion. Baba Deep Singh Ji is another great soul who although historically was part of the Nihang Misl (also known as the Shaheedi Misl) was claimed by various groups. He, like Bhai sahib singh, certainly belonged to a group and had interaction both learning and teaching (lineages of which became groups) but his objectives and ideals rose above this worldy divisions.

Just my opinion.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if Akaal Takht excommunicate people like kala afghana and darsan ragi then anyone else who does niniya of Dasam Patsaahs baani should be excommunicated from the panth....akjs(sorry dont mean to generalise) are always talking about panthic maryada and following Akaal Takht....yet they pick and mix....only those who support all of Dasam Bani are part of the panth-it seems thats Akaal Takhts view anyway cos they have been excommunicating Dasam Granth Sahib Ji's nindaks
hu saying im against dasam granth im just say i agree that we shouldnt have dasam granth prakash with shri guru granth sahib maharaj

have u people got bramh gyian from shri guru granth sahib maharaj if so then move on to dasam granth but untill u have got bramh gyian from shri guru granth sahib maharaj what is the point ?????????????

speak to me when u see me everyone knows which guru ghar i go to come down and we will talk there and get alll view out in the open

so Guroo Gobind Singh Jee's Baani is lower than other Guroo Sahiban Kee Baani?

Have you even read the Dasm Granth? Are you even familiar with its content?

no1 is saying guru granth sahib ji maharaaj wasnt given gur gaddi. we are sayin sri guru dasam granth sahib ji is the bani of dasmeh paatshah and is also the roop of maharaaj that is why upmost respect is given at the same level as sri guru granth sahib ji.. bani guru guru hai bani...

Since when has this literature been called "Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji"? It used to be termed Bachitar Natak? Whats all that about?

if Akaal Takht excommunicate people like kala afghana and darsan ragi then anyone else who does niniya of Dasam Patsaahs baani should be excommunicated from the panth....akjs(sorry dont mean to generalise) are always talking about panthic maryada and following Akaal Takht....yet they pick and mix....only those who support all of Dasam Bani are part of the panth-it seems thats Akaal Takhts view anyway cos they have been excommunicating Dasam Granth Sahib Ji's nindaks

I understand that Kala Afghna has been excommunicated- but you say Prof Darshan Singh has also been excommunicated? Since when was that? Thats news to me. What evidence can you display to support this?

@ dara singh ji

Prof Darshan Singh has been excommunicated from Takht Sri Patna Sahib. There is a Hukamnama where Prof Darshan Singh is made Tankhaya

If somebody wants to see the vichaars of the Singh Sabha Canada on Meat issue and other things please watch these clips with Sant Hari Singh Randhawe wale. A very nice person and he tried to do vichars with them but well. Kaddi sur di puch vi sidi hoyi hai.....

http://www.sikhclips.com/search_result.php...amp;x=0&y=0

no1 is saying guru granth sahib ji maharaaj wasnt given gur gaddi. we are sayin sri guru dasam granth sahib ji is the bani of dasmeh paatshah and is also the roop of maharaaj that is why upmost respect is given at the same level as sri guru granth sahib ji.. bani guru guru hai bani...

Since when has this literature been called "Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji"? It used to be termed Bachitar Natak? Whats all that about?

since when did we call Our Guroo Sahib's baani literature?

since when did we call Our Guroo Sahib's baani literature?

With respect, the term literature is used for "writings" or something in a written format.

But you have conveniently avoided my above query which is since when has the Bachitar Natak been termed the "Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji"?

My understanding is that Guruship was given to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Guru Gobind Singh Ji - and not to anything else?

With respect, the term literature is used for "writings" or something in a written format.

But you have conveniently avoided my above query which is since when has the Bachitar Natak been termed the "Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji"?

My understanding is that Guruship was given to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji by Guru Gobind Singh Ji - and not to anything else?

Dara Singh,

Dont just copy paste the views of Darshan Ragi, Kala Afghana and other missionaries here. Never in history Sri Dasam Granth was called by the name Bachittar Natak! This is another misinformation propagated by uneducated missionaries.

First find out what is the difference between Bachittar Natak and Sri Dasam Granth.

You would obviously not call gurbani as literature unless you have some kind of a malice intent.