Feel Very Tired Through Out The Day

Guest Tired

WJKK WJKF

peyari sadsangat ji

I been feeling tired alot lately sleeping almost 12 hours at night and then when i wake up I still feel tired in the middle of the day. I know I should do more excersize to stay active, but i thought i'd come here and ask nyways if there's any bani which helps give you enrgy through out the day?

WJKK WJKF

Fateh ji

I am so sorry to hear of your problem. Firstly you should try and get a blood test to make sure it is not a medical reason. It could be something like hypothyroidism (there are others too).

Hypothyroidism is basically where your whole body slows down and you become slow, tired, lack energy and hardly eat but put on weight. Ofcouse you could be borderline. A blood sample will test for this so visit the drs just to get it checked out.

Hope you feel better soon.

Or somthing as simple as being anaemic...

I've always felt the same, and just assumed that i needed extra sleep... but after tests i found that my iron levels are low... and therefore have to take extra iron supplements but i did notice the difference after starting on them...

Vegetarians dont get as much iron reserves as meat eaters - our only food supplies are dark green veg... brocolli cabbage etc... and unfortunately our sabjee and dahl dosnt quite give us enough... meat eaters get their main supplies from red meat...

Go get your self tested - your Doctor will be able to help you out.

Good Luck!

Tired Jee, I also had this problem for a while, sleeping over 12 hours a night every night for over 2 weeks and still feeling lazy and tired all day. I identified it as hypersomnia, it's like the opposite of insomnia (I'm not a medical professional btw, just my own desi diagnosis lol).

I got over it by forcefully cutting my sleep down (I try not to allow myself more than 8 hours otherwise I just get really lazy), reading Shabad Haazarey Patshahey 10 after morning Nitnem (which is said to remove lazyness) and going for a run in the evenings. Also repitition of gubindhae | mukandhae | oudhaarae | apaarae | 94|

World Saviour. Emancipator. Benevolent. Boundless. (94) hareean | kareean | nrinaamae | akaamae | 95|

All Extinguisher. All Creator. Nameless. Desire less. (95) is also said to remove lazyness. Also, I bought a Sarabloh mug (although I do not keep Sarabloh Bibek) which I drink everything out of to increase iron levels.

Hope that helps.