New Nirmala Website

big5abi

Pardon my ignorance, just had a few questions while going through the website.

Why is there a sanctuary only for cows and not other animals. Is there any specific reason for this?

Shri Maan Swami Sant Darbara Singh Ji didn't keep their kesh on their face for example. Is this not a requirment for Nirmala Sampradas? To keep Kesh as Guru Sahib instructed?

Bhulf chuk mafi for any mistakes I've made!

By the way just read the above post again about positive comments only, I hope my questions don't come across as being negative.

Nice site. Its great to see more info on the Nirmala Samprada.

I had 1 or 2 questions I hope you could answer.

1. Whats the significance behind the "holy cow" sanctuary.

and

2. Shri Maan Swami Sant Darbara Singh Ji had a very different roop ( i.e no dastar and no dhara ) and was given the title "pundit". Was there a specific reason for this? This is the first time I have seen a Nirmala Sant with that roop.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

dsnt seem they follow the Bhai Daya Singh Jee Samparda, and follow bit of everyone. Reference made to pictures and other bits on the site.

As per Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee, the below is equired for the samparda

Amrit From Panj Pyareh

5 Kakkar Rehit

and White clothes.

Fateh

Gurfateh Ji

Thats is not entirely true as i have been told that nirmala dont have to wear shastar i.e. Kirpan, in-order for them to obtain kachi, benaras or sanskriti vidiya as a brahmin scohlar would not teach the singhs as he saw them as kshatriya. Also the reason why they wore ghatti bana in the nirmala colours - Peach colour.

nirmaley.jpg

Akaal

dsnt seem they follow the Bhai Daya Singh Jee Samparda, and follow bit of everyone. Reference made to pictures and other bits on the site.

As per Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee, the below is equired for the samparda

Amrit From Panj Pyareh

5 Kakkar Rehit

and White clothes.

Fateh

Gurfateh Ji

Thats is not entirely true as i have been told that nirmala dont have to wear shastar i.e. Kirpan, in-order for them to obtain kachi, benaras or sanskriti vidiya as a brahmin scohlar would not teach the singhs as he saw them as kshatriya. Also the reason why they wore ghatti bana in the nirmala colours - Peach colour.

nirmaley.jpg

Akaal

But i am sure Kesh is mandatory for the Nirmala Samprada?