Khalsa Raj - Amazing Details

This is a katha by Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawe waaley. Its 57 minutes 43 seconds. If you listen to the entire katha, then nothing like that. If you want the best part, you may want to start listening from 46 minutes 2 seconds onwards. These 11 minutes contain details about Khalsa Raj as stated by Shaheed Singhs themselves, I REPEAT: SHAHEED SINGHS THEMSELVES! These were told by Shaheed Singhs to none other than one of the gems of Sikhi in modern times, Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. Listen to these amazing bachans, they are simply mind blowing! These were supposed to remain gupt, but were unfolded years later. I was thinking of typing out whatever was said, but that won't serve the purpose, plus I find myself incapable to grasp the entire aroma of it. If you want to enjoy it, listen for yourselves.

Here is the link: http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio/katha/0...rega.Khalsa.mp3

This is a katha by Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawe waaley. Its 57 minutes 43 seconds. If you listen to the entire katha, then nothing like that. If you want the best part, you may want to start listening from 46 minutes 2 seconds onwards. These 11 minutes contain details about Khalsa Raj as stated by Shaheed Singhs themselves, I REPEAT: SHAHEED SINGHS THEMSELVES! These were told by Shaheed Singhs to none other than one of the gems of Sikhi in modern times, Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale. Listen to these amazing bachans, they are simply mind blowing! These were supposed to remain gupt, but were unfolded years later. I was thinking of typing out whatever was said, but that won't serve the purpose, plus I find myself incapable to grasp the entire aroma of it. If you want to enjoy it, listen for yourselves.

Khalsa Raj is inevitable but I do feel that the events and the timings can change due to the ever increasing strength of maya on the human mind. We could have had khalsa raj 200 years ago but the khalsa needed more naam kamayee. We need to understand that this jagat tamasha is not a film thats already been made and the events and timings decided. This jagat tamasha is like a cricket match with Maya(manmukhs) and gurmukhs(gurmatt naam) being the two teams and the match is going through constant twists and turns.

Khalsa Raj is inevitable but I do feel that the events and the timings can change due to the ever increasing strength of maya on the human mind. We could have had khalsa raj 200 years ago but the khalsa needed more naam kamayee. We need to understand that this jagat tamasha is not a film thats already been made and the events and timings decided. This jagat tamasha is like a cricket match with Maya(manmukhs) and gurmukhs(gurmatt naam) being the two teams and the match is going through constant twists and turns.

Indeed,

I think the reality of the situation is, there is good reason spiritual experiences should remain Gupt. Just like performing miracles, the un-disciplined mind becomes attached to it, rather than Sweet Naam.

If on the other hand, something is capable of helping someone to obtain greater heights in spirituality, then at times it may be prudent to reveal certain things.

the Lord is constantly shaping and creating the Creation in whatever way the Lord wishes to fashion it. Without Sewa, Simran, Kirat, the basic tennets we should not place our hopes in achieving anything. We may get so lost in this dream, that we will not even be there to obtain it.

Gurfateh

Indeed,

I think the reality of the situation is, there is good reason spiritual experiences should remain Gupt. Just like performing miracles, the un-disciplined mind becomes attached to it, rather than Sweet Naam.

If on the other hand, something is capable of helping someone to obtain greater heights in spirituality, then at times it may be prudent to reveal certain things.

the Lord is constantly shaping and creating the Creation in whatever way the Lord wishes to fashion it. Without Sewa, Simran, Kirat, the basic tennets we should not place our hopes in achieving anything. We may get so lost in this dream, that we will not even be there to obtain it.

Gurfateh

Indeed, but sikhs shud be 100 % sure in their minds that khalsa raj will DEFINATELY come. This khalsa raj will consist of humans who have killed maya and the 5 demons. Dasam Duaar, Brahamgyan will be a prettty common thing in the Khalsa Raj. For Khalsa Raj to come, the present industrial civilization(maya) has to end. The present day occupations(kirat) is a torture on humanity and in Khalsa Raj we will have simple kirats like puratan kheti.

THe present day schools, colleges and present day occupations are EVIL and have EATEN the world.

Guru Fateh ji

when the pure souls rule the world and all bhukh and useless dukh n jalum has ended

when the name is remembered in every house

when all religions stop fighting in ego n d what they were made to do martab love and serve God

when this Khalsa Raj happens than i believe it would be a satyug huna

i mean it says Guru Nanak came to redeem the khalsa

so wud Khalsa raj b satyug or wud it usher in satyug

sry if it sounds stupid 4give my ignrence

Guru Fateh ji

when the pure souls rule the world and all bhukh and useless dukh n jalum has ended

when the name is remembered in every house

when all religions stop fighting in ego n d what they were made to do martab love and serve God

when this Khalsa Raj happens than i believe it would be a satyug huna

i mean it says Guru Nanak came to redeem the khalsa

so wud Khalsa raj b satyug or wud it usher in satyug

sry if it sounds stupid 4give my ignrence

Khalsa Raj will be WAY BETTER than Satyug.

SATYUG IS SATOGUNNI MAYA.

Khalsa Raj will consist of humans who live in the 4th level and have broken the shackles of trai-gunni maya. It is more of hinduized thinking of considering satyug as the ideal yug. It is in the kaliyug that God in the form of Guru Nanak Dev Jee came to earth to finish of Maya by giving Gurmat Naam to humanity.

khalsa raaj will come but not any time soon, like sant hari singh ji said in the katha it dosnt look like it will happen in our lifetime. for khalsa raaj to come there needs to be gursikhs like sant jarnail singh ji and bhai taru singh ji in every house but nowdays seems like we constantly look for a excuse to cut our kesh.

khalsa raaj will come but not any time soon, like sant hari singh ji said in the katha it dosnt look like it will happen in our lifetime. for khalsa raaj to come there needs to be gursikhs like sant jarnail singh ji and bhai taru singh ji in every house but nowdays seems like we constantly look for a excuse to cut our kesh.

I feel there are great chances we can have khalsa raj in 10-20 years time. This world is on the verge of the biggest catastrophe in the history of last 4 yuggs. The present economic crisis is a PERMANENT one. Then we have also reached peak oil.

Sikhs need to start practicing the 18th century lifestyle or the present nihang lifestyle. This is the lifestyle we will be having in KHalsa raj.