Hundreds Being Slaughtered In Gaza

ranj03

Singhavelli,

You claim to have been to a rally espousing unity between Jews, Muslims and Christians, but this was a rally in Toronto where pro-Israeli protesters were threatened.

Check the comment that some of your Islamist friends made to the pro-Israel protesters. One of the things that I find interesting that whereas the pro-Israeli protesters are calling for peace for both Israel and Gaza, the pro-Palestine protesters are calling for the destruction of Israel and a Palestine from sea to sea!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Baba Banda Singh Ji Bahadur raze SIRHIND TO THE GROUND.

Was Baba Ji wrong? Baba Ji only should have attacked the opressors and not raze Sirhind to the ground... But if we say Baba Ji was wrong, then how come they got a place in Sach Khand (which they refused)

Youre wrong here first of all, Kalgiya Valey maharaj Guru Gobind Singh gave siraap to sihand for the paap of what they did to Sahibzada Baba Fateh Singh and Sahibzada Baba Zoravar Singh, Dasam Pita is the one who said the bachan that Sirhand will be destroyed, that means everyone also who were living there at the time were destroyed due to their paap of not raising there voices to the wrongful acts which occured there!

Thats why Dhan Baba Banda Singh Bahadur destroyed everyone within sirhand including your so called 'innocents'? why because of their maha paap!

Everyone in sirhand came under the sword except the one who shouted out aload that what wazir khan was doing was wrong, 'janey ha da nara maray', he survived so did a mahapursh who when first heard of the bachan maharaaj did on sirhand, did benti to Dasam Pita that his dera would not be attacked to which maharaaj accepted and said 'take this Sank to your dera, blow it and wherever to the sound is heard in sirhind, the area will noy be raised by the khalsa'.

This is the reason why muslim historians called baba ji various bad things, they thought he was going to destroy all muslims, and the other hand hindus were calling baba ji 'kalki avataar', thats how much Baba Banda Singh was a warrior!!

There are countless sakhis of how baba ji destroyed everyone in sirhand, read Suraj Prakash Granth and Panth Prakash Granth, best to listen to its katha instead.

Refarding this slaughter business in the middle east why are all of you getting so worked up about it, hamas and isreal are as bad as each other, its their jung not ours!

How about whats going on in panjab? remember 78, 84 to the present day, rapes, murders, beaddbi of saroops of maharaaj, beadbi of singhs and kaurs there, dont you all remember what happended in delhi? or how about ram rahim? forgot about him too? how about how sgpc are trying to mess with sikhi? how about them? how drugs are in every pind in panjab! how they now are messing with our scriptures so they can destroy us, how about us Khalsa Ji?

Instead of worrying about other kaums lets worry about our own!! lets enter the anandpur vala mata as Sant Jarnail Singh Describes in his speeches!

What has the UN done for panjab's victims??

The reasons to why all this stuff is happening in the middle east is to do with them, you can even say that there is paap on all their kaums there due to past events in history that have occured, because i can tell you one thing the way you lot are feeling sorry for them, with all your emotions to protect them, they dont and wont give a dam about the khalsa, wake up!

Was Baba Ji wrong? Baba Ji only should have attacked the opressors and not raze Sirhind to the ground... But if we say Baba Ji was wrong, then how come they got a place in Sach Khand (which they refused)

Youre wrong here first of all, Kalgiya Valey maharaj Guru Gobind Singh gave siraap to sihand for the paap of what they did to Sahibzada Baba Fateh Singh and Sahibzada Baba Zoravar Singh, Dasam Pita is the one who said the bachan that Sirhand will be destroyed, that means everyone also who were living there at the time were destroyed due to their paap of not raising there voices to the wrongful acts which occured there!

Thats why Dhan Baba Banda Singh Bahadur destroyed everyone within sirhand including your so called 'innocents'? why because of their maha paap!

Everyone in sirhand came under the sword except the one who shouted out aload that what wazir khan was doing was wrong, 'janey ha da nara maray', he survived so did a mahapursh who when first heard of the bachan maharaaj did on sirhand, did benti to Dasam Pita that his dera would not be attacked to which maharaaj accepted and said 'take this Sank to your dera, blow it and wherever to the sound is heard in sirhind, the area will noy be raised by the khalsa'.

This is the reason why muslim historians called baba ji various bad things, they thought he was going to destroy all muslims, and the other hand hindus were calling baba ji 'kalki avataar', thats how much Baba Banda Singh was a warrior!!

There are countless sakhis of how baba ji destroyed everyone in sirhand, read Suraj Prakash Granth and Panth Prakash Granth, best to listen to its katha instead.

Refarding this slaughter business in the middle east why are all of you getting so worked up about it, hamas and isreal are as bad as each other, its their jung not ours!

How about whats going on in panjab? remember 78, 84 to the present day, rapes, murders, beaddbi of saroops of maharaaj, beadbi of singhs and kaurs there, dont you all remember what happended in delhi? or how about ram rahim? forgot about him too? how about how sgpc are trying to mess with sikhi? how about them? how drugs are in every pind in panjab! how they now are messing with our scriptures so they can destroy us, how about us Khalsa Ji?

Instead of worrying about other kaums lets worry about our own!! lets enter the anandpur vala mata as Sant Jarnail Singh Describes in his speeches!

The reasons to why all this stuff is happening in the middle east is to do with them, you can even say that there is paap on all their kaums there due to past events in history that have occured, because i can tell you one thing the way you lot are feeling sorry for them, with all your emotions to protect them, they dont and wont give a dam about the khalsa, wake up!

Very good post! Getting too emotional about this war is just HAUMME. At the same time, I feel all this is going to affect Punjab. Sikhs need to side with the minorities of India(muslims christians) and showing some concern for palestine is a politically correct thing to do. Many Kattar muslims respect the sikh faith(I dont trust their respect but still I appreciate it). On the other hand, goraas are just PRACTICAL people . Jews are bammans in goraas and germans are jatts in goraas.

I used to sympathize with Palestinians and their cause.

But time has shown me that one can cry for muslim/Arab causes but they will never cry for us. How many people in India died after terrorist attack in Mumbai, did any of these Arabs even bat an eyelid or drop a tear.

never.

But time has shown me that one can cry for muslim/Arab causes but they will never cry for us. How many people in India died after terrorist attack in Mumbai, did any of these Arabs even bat an eyelid or drop a tear.

never.

I am not trying to defend muslims, infact I agree with what u say, but hindus are not much different. Modi genocided muslims in gujarat and WON ELECTIONS(gjujrati hindu voted this murderer into power). Indira attacked the house of Guru Nanak Dev Jee and became "Durga" and her son Won elections with a record margin.

never.

I am not trying to defend muslims, infact I agree with what u say, but hindus are not much different. Modi genocided muslims in gujarat and WON ELECTIONS(gjujrati hindu voted this murderer into power). Indira attacked the house of Guru Nanak Dev Jee and became "Durga" and her son Won elections with a record margin.

never.

One cannot be defensive on Indira, Modi and whomever when talking of Palestine issue.

Indira became Durga after 71 if I am correct. She lost that image to large extent after attack on Golden Temple.

Hindus can be as small minded as muslims, and who is defending them for that to bring that issue into Palestinian problem. But one thing that seperates Hinduism and Islam is that those who are dissenters can walk about freely and are relatively safe in Hindu lands.

In Islam nobody is allowed to keep a dissenting point of view. If you live in an Islamic country, whether you are muslim or kaffir one is most liable to be hunted down for a difference in opinion.

Comments from an Israeli on an indian website, probably explain the large crux of the problem

Some of you may disagree with some of his pro-India sentiments,but I will highlight the main points I think we need to understand:

We have to understand that Islamist forces have no second thoughts about killing. They never tire off killing or trying to kill. For them there is only one solution to the "Kaffir" problem. That is the military solution.

The seem to be a major problem in the west especially in the democratic/secular west, Israel and even in India. In these places with progression of time people are having less and less stomach for killing. I mean killing even the most depraved monsters. People give up too easily in the face of resistance. Thus even the most decorated soldier gives up his hand and cry "there is no military solution to this problem" while the Jihadi in his war against the Kaffir finds only the military solution and is willing to wage war even if that takes a thousand years. While the westerners, Israelis and the Indians give up after a decade or two and cry "there is no military solution".

Look at India. With a billion people, there should be almost endless supply of manpower to wage war against the Jihadi especially in kashmir. But how often have we heard from generals to politicians to bureauc-Rats to journalists who keep weeping that there is no military solution. Hypotetically if every day for one soldier dies for every jihadi killed- in the long run the Jihadi factory would run out of manpower long before India runs out. What is seriously lacking is the will to endure and will to kill that is equal to the fervor of the Jihadi to endure and kill. Otherwise, there was, is and forever will be military solution to any conflict.

And the outcry coming from the international watch dogs and other assorted groups of rich and spoilt brats who dont want to find a job but depend on public and other types of fundings or grants to be professional protestors.....ignore them long enough and as much as they may shout and scream....they would eventually get tired once money runs out, give up and go away silently if nobody paid them attention. Yet it is these same small fringe groups with disporpotionately loud mouths are the ones everyone wants to pay attention. These groups dont have significant constituencies. They usually want to exagerate their influence and power by their noise making. Politicians get intimidated by these nonsense.

I believe there is only one solution to get rid of those who want to kill you. That is to kill them before they kill you. They may keep sending soldiers to kill you. As you keep killing them sooner or later they would have to give up and cry "uncle". Trick is you must have the stomach to endure and persevere longer than them. Right now America does not have such a stomach. Nor Britain nor the French nor the Israelis nor the Indians. Everyone wants to get off early Friday and party till Sunday. While the Jihadi is willing to forgo the partying until his goal is reached. This is a battle of wills and the secularists are fast giving up by telling each other mind boggling scary stories of bad consequences while the Islamists are telling each other to keep fighting because victory is within sight because Allah wills it.

MacArthur once said, "Only those who are fit to live are brave enough to die". This seems to be the case of the Jihadis. If you are not brave enough to kill then you don't deserve to live. That is the only constant parameter in the entire history of mankind from the dawn of the caveman to present time. Every other happy happy philosophy and other feel good mumbo jumbos are just that of those wimppies. I am not saying that everyone should become a bullheaded violent <banned word filter activated> but if your tribe wants to survive in a hostile environment they better be ready to kill before being killed

:goodpost: :whs:

you said the points so well all i can say is well done.