Sarbloh Rehat At Bibeksar Sahib

Did anyone here take amrit at Sri Bibeksar sahib, amritsar?

Want to know if the panj piarey give HUKAM for keeping sarabloh bibeyk rehat?

& how about other AKJ smagams in India i.e. Delhi smagam and Anandpur Sahib smagam, do they also give these rehats?

many thanks.

& how about other AKJ smagams in India i.e. Delhi smagam and Anandpur Sahib smagam, do they also give these rehats?

many thanks.

i think at sri bibeksar sahib they give hukam for keeping sarbloh bibek and other AKJ smagams panj piarey give hukam for keeping bibek. In UK panj piarey give no such hukam.

forgive me if i have made a mistake.

many thanks.

i think at sri bibeksar sahib they give hukam for keeping sarbloh bibek and other AKJ smagams panj piarey give hukam for keeping bibek. In UK panj piarey give no such hukam.

forgive me if i have made a mistake.

na i dnt fink they do,

give sarbloh bibek, i remember a singh was telliing mee...

Ji, I think they 'do' give sarbloh bibeki rehat, a friend of mine told me this. I may be wrong.

Bhul Chuk Maaph Karnee Ji.

I dont hide behind a computer with some fake id like happy-loves-kirtan. The information I gave u is TRUE. 3 years back I was not given sarbloh because the jathedar of punj himself gave up the sarbloh bibek rehit.

People these days differenciate between dietary bibek and sarbloh bibek. When we talk about proper dietary bibek, SARBLOH IS A PART OF IT.

Dietary bibek means saving the food from maya(this maya enters the food through the physical touch, eyes and words of the person preparing the food) and putting maximum naam into the food(this naam enters via the medium of SARBLOH JEE through the gurbani singing, eyes and physical touch of the gurmukh jan preparing the food).

According to Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee(who was one of the top gursikhs since 1699), giving up sarbloh rehit is like removing ur kachehraaa..

Bibeksar normally do give 'Sarbloh Bibek' Rehat--

And Ananpur Sahib Smagam-- I think they give 'Sarbloh Bibek' Rehat too

I took Amrit at a Delhi smagam- They gave 'Bibek' Rehat..

Waahegurooo Jeee!!! :WW:

Karo Kirpa Gopaal Gobindae Apnaa Naam Japaavo.. Har Har Har Gun Gaavo :pray:

They said you should eat simple, don't eat out, and you can only eat from Amritdharis (they said thats the one thing you HAVE to do)...

Waaheguroooooo!! :pray: