5Ks joke in a skit

Jassika

I think its not a good idea to bambard with emaiils to Indian Club because if we do, they will laugh at us and delete our emails and they will see their mission accomplished. Instead, we should bombard the UNIVERSITY with emails or a department in that university that will take care of this issue. what u guys think???

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife

i emailed em on behaf of my school's SSA

United Sikh Students of NJIT along with UMD SSA and several Sikh org. across the country are disappointed by the skit performed by at BB11. Your irresponsible act has offended the Sikh community. It would be wise to issue a letter of apology from your side and an assurance that this act will not be repeated next year. Regardless of how satirical you meant the skit to be.

Thank you,

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru ji ki Fateh

Jsingh ji:

I agree with you. We shouldn't just bombard the club with our emails...we should contact the President of the uni and whoever else is in charge. rolleyes.gif

Balwinder Singh ji:

Yes i think we should take matters into our hands and do whatever we can. someone mocks Sikhi like that and we stand by and do nothing about it? no way man :umm:

if we can stand by on this issue and do nothing about it then i think there is no point in complaining about hate crimes committed against sikhs either. those are also instances of someone mocking sikh faith but when that happens we get upset and report it to the police and try to get media attention, etc. we don't stand by then so we shouldn't now on this issue either.