How Low Will These Nangs Go?

Bir_Ras

Vaheguroo ji ka khalsa, vaheguroo ji ki fateh

I am almost lost for words as to how low Nang Niddar and his henchmen are stooping...I CANNOT believe the ends these fakes will go to , distorting the truth, and creating lies about people, in order to justify their vile actions

This is a big shock, and all singhs who hold affiliation of some sort with Budda Dal will be obviously very hurt and angered by this...

It is a quote on facebook , from Niddars Shastar Vidiya Group which has been sent to me, and the quote is by his right hand nang, "Nihang Tej Singh"

i am attaching a screenshot to the post of it

Its time these nangs who hate all real gursikhs, be it from Buddha Dal, Tarna Dal, Harianvele, Biddhi Chand Dal, Guru Nanak Dal, Damdami Taksaal, AKJ, and a whole host of other panthic jathebandis who they spout their venom at, its time they all unite and run these snakes out of the panth,

post-7305-1231949111_thumb.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

in case you dont speak nang-ish, let me translate

Nang,

"About Nihangs drinking Alcohol it is ok for medicinal purposes.

not for oo uj din kushiyaa da ik peg lah lo (ie not for just everyday).

I MYSELF HAVE SEEN AKALI BABA JATHEDAR SANTA SINGH JI DRINKING ALCOHOL (for health reasons?!)

thank you valli, the slandering of such a gursikh is just shocking. I dont think they can go any lower than flat out lies like this now..

surely its come to a point where enough is enough? we 've not really engaged them before properly, all of us have kind of turned a blind eye and just sort of hoped that the whole nang thing would go away... its not going to happen unless we all get together to do something

there is also a more subtle and dangerous side to these lies however...

The person above him may or may not have alot of knowledge in sikh, and it would be a great shame if someone who seems to know fundamental right from wrong be brainwashed

as he has said, "i dont know what mahapursh do"

obviously he is showing great respect for Baba Santa singh ji, as he wouldnt want to question them. But the point is, nangs exploit this piyaar and respect between sikhs to promote their own alcohol-fuelled delusions and fantasies.

I have been at people's houses when they come out with statements from the blue, trying to justify their actions by saying "oh dont worry if we do (insert kurehit here), (insert prominent gursikh's name here) Singh used to do it ...

having wasted a large part of my life with these gutter dwellers, i know just how much you stand to lose when you align with them

I believe Nihang Tej Singh on Facebook is not the same as Nihang Teja Singh the webmaster of shastarvidiya.

no he is not your right, but he is the owner and creator of the shastar vidiya facebook group. He is a known associate of niddar