People Demanding Money

catsagdn

I just recieved a message on Yahoo chat from a 50 year old guy saying that today is his birthday and if I can send him money. I tell him that if he wants money why not get a job to which he responded saying that I am rude and he is going to tell all of his online buddies how rude I am. Has any of you guys on this forum ever been asked to send money to fraudsters online?

I just recieved a message on Yahoo chat from a 50 year old guy saying that today is his birthday and if I can send him money. I tell him that if he wants money why not get a job to which he responded saying that I am rude and he is going to tell all of his online buddies how rude I am. Has any of you guys on this forum ever been asked to send money to fraudsters online?

LOL, I once got a email on hotmail from apparently the Ethiopian army general asking for money so he can buy weapons, take no notice block their email address.

i normally just get the typical subjected " add inches to your manhood " :(. lol

I read on the bbc website of some guy in devon who lost 150,000 in online fraud some woman he was chatting to said she lost her job etc etc he gave her money. then a few weeks later he got an email from the FBI (was fake) he gave over all his details etc.

Never give details over emails/phone.

I have a story....its funny but really annoying. Basically my uni email account has a dodgy virus on it. I didn't even know but for over a year it has been sending everyone on campus dodgy messages. It does this by randomly selecting a few people each day from the uni directory which contains everyone's email address.

Its really embarassing - messages read...hey, I think you might need this and it links to the get your 'manhood inches' site. I dunno how it has managed to send off my email account. I hate seeing my name and one boy got reallly annoyed because the virus sent him loads of those messages. He then sent me a nasty email saying to stop harassing him. I was so embarassed.

Not only this - but the virus sends out different messages like once it said help me! and then when you open it it says I lost my phone and so I lost your number. I really need your help can you please send me your number. So many people fall for that one.

I have a story....its funny but really annoying. Basically my uni email account has a dodgy virus on it. I didn't even know but for over a year it has been sending everyone on campus dodgy messages. It does this by randomly selecting a few people each day from the uni directory which contains everyone's email address.

Its really embarassing - messages read...hey, I think you might need this and it links to the get your 'manhood inches' site. I dunno how it has managed to send off my email account. I hate seeing my name and one boy got reallly annoyed because the virus sent him loads of those messages. He then sent me a nasty email saying to stop harassing him. I was so embarassed.

Not only this - but the virus sends out different messages like once it said help me! and then when you open it it says I lost my phone and so I lost your number. I really need your help can you please send me your number. So many people fall for that one.

lollllll my gmail does that!!.

You need to contact your local admin get them to delete your email address off the gobal directory and set you up with a new one. Surprised they haven't already done it. Its is funny tho... people must think there's that dude whos been sending them dodgy emails lol