Why Do Some Karra's Shave The Hair From Your Arm?

Guest _learner_

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest london_Jatti
what did singhs do if their hair was slashed during wartime?

loool hair does't get slashed!! Its impossible to cut hair with sword....it just moves out of way.

Guest londonjatta
what did singhs do if their hair was slashed during wartime?

loool hair does't get slashed!! Its impossible to cut hair with sword....it just moves out of way.

what if say some skin from my arm got slashed, the hair would not come off???

of if someone went for my head, and some of my beard got slashed?

Are you sure jattiye that its impossible, cos i don;t agree :p

Guest london_Jatti

impossible. Even when skin is slashed the hair is intact....trust me we would know about this with all the battles we had.....it don't happen. btw why is a jatt worrying about this.....we don't worry about anything!

MOD NOTE: WARNING! Again this is a topic about how one should protect their arm hair and sangants experiences with various types of Karreh! NOT A CASTE SLANGING MATCH!!! This seriously brings down the quality of this forum. So please think before you post. This continuation of going off topic and taking threads that start off in good faith and bringing them down to a negative level will result in warnings issued. All off topic posts have therefore been removed. :)

Guest Geordie Sikh

I agree. What I was trying to say earlier was that there are times when we just have to remove the Kara. What do we do in those situations? If we are not Amritari and don't have Kesh, do we lose all identity? I say no and these are the only times that I ever want the Sports Kara to be used. I can not express this enough that it is a temporary measure and NEVER to be worn as a fashion accessory. Although I can't stop people from doing so, I, as the creator and founder want to keep the Karas purity as much as I can. It is also safer for very young children. We put a very small steet Kara on our babies knowing it could bite it and cause it's gums to bleed. Please see the message I am sending out. Our religion is one of the youngest and as times change, we must adapt and evolve with them.

WJKK WJKF

Please visit my website: www.sportskara.com or see my short promo on youtube. search for sports kara.

Gurdave Ricky Singh Shabilla