Babbar Khalsa Threatens Strikes On Republic Day

Azaad

NONE of those stated below are Babbar Khalsa Singhs and have clearly stated it several times, any doubts ask them or close associates. Its the work of the khalsa panth to sort out the pakandis and not only to one freedom group.

You hit the nail on the head veer.

We've got chardikalla people like Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara, Bhai Jagtar Singh Tara, Bhai Parmjit Singh Bheora, Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana, Bhai Davinderpal Singh Bhullar etc... But not many Singhs who will be under them...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NONE of those stated below are Babbar Khalsa Singhs and have clearly stated it several times, any doubts ask them or close associates. Its the work of the khalsa panth to sort out the pakandis and not only to one freedom group.
You hit the nail on the head veer.

We've got chardikalla people like Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara, Bhai Jagtar Singh Tara, Bhai Parmjit Singh Bheora, Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana, Bhai Davinderpal Singh Bhullar etc... But not many Singhs who will be under them...

Jagtar Singh Tara is the chief of the BKI India operation.

Parmjeet Singh Bheora is also BKI.

Balwant Singh Rajoana is KLF Singh and so is Davinderpall Singh Bhullar.

And by that post I wasnt directing towards BKI only but Khalistani Groups in general.

KLF is dead.

Only one that are still a bit alive are KZF, BCF and BKI... (ISYF atm is a joke)

lol. sunny, ur taking this out of hand bro. lets not get too excited about this. we all yelling babbar khalsa babbar khalsa, and yet if we knew the truth from wat was happening in the 80's and who were the people actually doing the dusht seva, i think our attitude would be a little differnt.

there might be a singh in germany who owns a ak 47, but that doenst mean he's babbar khalsa, or part of babbar khalsa germany. that just sounds silly

there might be a few singhs in pakistan who own ak 47's as well, but that again doesnt mean they are babbar khalsa, or babbar khalsa pakistan.

im not trying to disrespect anybody, or any group or jathebandi. any person who gives their life for the panth is priceless, but sometimes we jump on the bandwagon of things, and we are totally unaware of the truth.

this is another reason why jathebandi's are kind of a mess. y do we have to call our selves babbar khalsa or khalistan liberation force or akand kirtani jatha, or taksali, or dal panth or akali dal, or anybody. if we just stick together and say we are all singhs of desmesh patshah, and we are all going to work together in this panth as a whole, as the real khalsa saroop should be, i think we would get a lot more done.

but anyways, enough of my nonsence talk. sorry if i offend anybody or any persons, as that was not my goal. maharaj sanu saareaan nu samat bakshan, ekta naal chalan di soji bakshan.........

Bhai Wadhawa Singh is the current chief of BKI, and he is residing in Pakistan. The brother of Shaheed Sukhdev Singh Babbar, Bhai Mehal Singh is also in Pakistan.

I nowhere say I support schisms in Panth. Best would be just one group... But it couldnt have been possible.

One of the biggest reasons why we fail most of the things is the lack of respect for each others point of views.

BKI splitting in 2 main groups.

KCF splitting in KCF (Panjwar), KCF (Zaffarwal), KCF (Rajasthani) etc

BTFOK splitting in BTFOK (Manochal) and BTFOK (Sangha)

And much more, were big causes of the downfall of the movement...

fateh jio,

theres a babbar gurdwara in germany... i have been there

last week... and it is indeed a babbar gurdwara... so many

chardi kala singhs there :nishaan_sahib_right: :2singh2:

Hanji veerji

I think most BKI Singhs (Satnam Singh, Resham Singh) are there...

Omg guys you are joking or? the Babbar Khalsas in Germany omg, they are talking talking talking and doing nothing. They are missusing the name of Babbar. And well they are doing wrong parchar. That's why i dun think they are sooo much in chardikala. They were in front of doing anti parchar of Sri Dasam Granth with Prof Darshan Singh.

And as I heared the other Babbars in Pakistan and who are in Jail they stopped keeping contact to them.

Baki it's very sad that, the name is lead in wrong direction. I wished the chardikala Singhs of Babbar Clan would take the Sewa and to lead the Clan. Because There are so many CHardikala Shaheeds in that clan. We need more of them...

Bhul Chuk Maaf karne ji

Whats a Chardikalla Shaheed??

All Shaheeds are chardikalla

And all Jathebandis had Shaheeds...

Very True!

And can everyone chill, Singhs have been forced in to hideout, they can't do much at the moment, let's all be a bit more reasonable, it's very hard for them to reach KP Gill, besides, you don't see other Singhs doing something about it. Although, there are videos showing Ghagga being kicked off stage at Gurdwareh (which is good!). Forgive if I have spoken falsely!