Gurujee Has Just Sent Me A Delorean Time Travel Car!

humkire

Heyyyyy my Gursikh bhenjees, veeerjis ,i have excellent news for you! hahaaaaaaaaaaa

This morning,as i was waking up and saying Waheguruuuu Waheguruuuuu Waheguruuuu ,suddenly a Delorean space and time travel car appeared out of the empty air in front of me!! You must remember the one Michael J Fox(MARTY MC FLY) uses in the BACK TO THE FUTURE film trilogy? Mine is the latest version with more gadgets fitted to it !!! hahaaaaaaaa

Hmm ,im rubbing mi hands in glee now .The possibilities are endless!!!! Now ,ill be able to transpose mi self to the jail where Bhai Randheer was ,or the bedroom of Bhai Sahib Bhai Veer Singh ,into Professor Puran Singh's private study !!!!!!!! It even has a tv where i can watch online breaking news of any date and year and decade and century!!!!!! omg omg omgggg im getting excited .I culd watch breaking news of Lahore ,Anandpur Sahib ,Nanded -anywhere really !!!!!!i can watch this breaking news when im bored !!!! I am actualli still looking around for a mobile device that helps me phone Gurujee too!!! There are so many features here ,i dont even know where they are and how to use them! I'll need your help to work it all out !

I need some advice as to which more new features to request and ideas where to travel in my space and time machine ,too!-from YOU !

Ok , while i'll try figure this out ,you gimme ideas ok !

If i dissappear for a while ,dont worry i'll be back and report to you where i went! hahaaaaa .

What ill do is to post mi travels as humkire's space and time travels 1 ,2 ,3 ......what you think?Or shall i call it humkire's space oddysey or somet?

omg omg omg!!!!!!!! i just pressed accidently 1933 ,and omg omg omg!!!!!! the engine is starting up!!!!!!! its sounding like a huuuuge looooud rocket sound !!!! im making sure me dumalla is well tight around mi keshkee ,and im holding mi kirpan tight .omggggg where am i going ?????? i can see 1933 flashing so bright now!!!!!!!!!!! omg omggg its beginning take off .ill be back ok!!!!!! verrrrrrrrrrrrry soon i hope!! unless i end up in sachkhand and this machine dont bring mi back!!!!!! i better bula you gurfateh nowww .omggggg im feeeeling like mi head spinning in this machine and i see time dissapearing backwards like a wind!!!!!! everything is whizzing past verrrrry fast ! I betta start saying Waheguruuuu Waheguruuuuu Waheguruuuuu now .Pray for my fast return wherever i end up .

I'll report to you immediately when im back!! on here! im blanking out now .okkk im goiiiiiiiiingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

oooops im still travelling .little hickup in the engine so each year is going back a little slowly .

i just received HSD's msg as a text on mi time machine special mobile and im txting back to u !!!!!!!! .Bear wiv mi HSD! Im not pro time traveller .I just pressed 1933 and it bumped up . Did u do yur homework yet of giving mi more ideas!!! instead of scolding me hahaaaaaaaaaa .

Btw im watching breaking news of vaisakhi 1699 .woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

im blanking out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gone!

O bhai AK47 JATHA LION JEOOOOOOO ,i just got yur txt .im txting you bak !

car time reverse gear is a problem but i am approaching 1933 ,at least me finks!!!

ill keep u informed .shortly landing ho javeh gi .

oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!! amritsar dhuruh des reha heh !!!!!!! 1940 is beeping now!!!!!!! 6 more years left to go!!!!

gone!