Words..

Guest thing1

i have suffered racism from many forums from certain individuals for being a jatt

HAHAHA!! People like u make me laughhh m8!! Get a life!!

Anyway to the original poster!! Great stuff for keeping the Dastaar!! Mahraj is really proud of you!!

Anyway since i started wearing my Dhumalla i have got countless racists remarks. It got me so down at one point that i had to get a police officer to come to my house and explain to me how i could "fight" back. Anyways so i took advice from people on here basically saying to leave them alone because we are better than that. Anyway its getting to a point now were i just cant be bothered to take it anymore and i just want to fight back!! I only had someone saying someting yesterday....

So from now on im going to start fighting back to them! It would be ok if they were taking the pi** out of me, but if they take it out of any of my 5 Kakkars or my Dastaar, then thats a differnt issue because thats what gives us the Guru's roop!! And its our job as Khalsa to fight against injustice!! And racism to me, is injuctise!! and who's to say the if we dont say anything to these people, they will continue taking the pi&& out of other innocent Sikhs!!

Post back and tell us how you are finding it!! :)

And sorry if i have said anythin offensive!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gore will usaly tend to give u the evils or looks when youre wearing a dastar and in sikhi roop. but these are the uneducated ones. i usaly just stare at them in th eyes while walking with a serious face if they are trying to take the piss or sometimes giving a smile or 2could change the situation youll be surprised. if they do sayrude/racist things dont swear back because bani sais "subh bachan bol gun amol"

may guru ji do kira

fateh

This is more of religious/cultural intolerance rather than "racial". There are Goray in china and india as well. One thing is White British folk will stop harrassing you after they are educated but the Pakistani Muslims in my area do NOT!

Guest racism_at_jatts

I do have a life, but I think racists need to get a life :)

it would make me laugh if it is the same people who suffer from this kind of racism. You know, what goes around, comes around. I guess its karma ;)

ahahha

man, your at the top of the food chain!

I know, :p i was just highlighting how racist some sikhs are against their fellow sikhs, usually due to not being proud of themselves as human beings, or maybe just due to brainwashed preaching ;)

it would make me laugh if it is the same people who suffer from this kind of racism. You know, what goes around, comes around. I guess its karma ;)

ahahha

I know, :p i was just highlighting how racist some sikhs are against their fellow sikhs, usually due to not being proud of themselves as human beings, or maybe just due to brainwashed preaching ;)

LOOLLL!! Das some messed up stuff dude....

ahahha

LOOLLL!! Das some messed up stuff dude....

I agree!!!