Playstation 3 - Call Of Duty Clan

TruSoul

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol... why would you want to have a Sikh related clan on COD?

why not ?!

Its a bit of fun, will help get a few Sikh gamers together. Help bring unity to a point.

CLAN = a group of people/ friends/ same interests / Location.

I see no harm in having a Sikh related Clan on COD. I think it will be fun.

Back in the day we had a Clan on counter strike, membership was around the 50 mark!.

Would like to hear any objection if anyone feels it is a bad idea ?

:v1: lol

hai hai, trusoul you do know no-one has a pS3 dont you? lol but i think its a good idea what your doing.

on a side note, i play with a couple of sikhs i met on youtube, and we have a blast playing cod/halo/fable2 etc. so if anyone has a 360 get in contact on this forum, lets switch gamertags and get trusoul's idea some momentum. (and if you have a wii and feel too embaressed to post, pm me and we'll see what we can do lol)

lol loads of people have Playstations, Your just bias towards crappy xbox.

In terms of power and features the ps3 is well head of its time. But yeah i think it would be interesting to get a gamers hub set up.

The amount of people that play Pro evo/Fifa/halo/COD.

Iv got time on my hands so might do it as a little side project. will keep me out of trouble :p

lol, calm down i was just pulling your leg, i was planning on getting a ps3 when they release the slim version (if they do). and yeah i always thought this site should have a gaming section to get more of the youth on, like that rubbish jattworld does (but no one goes on it!)

anyway lets see if anyone bothers responding, otherwise its just going to be you and me....... :p