Playstation 3 - Call Of Duty Clan

Haha cool. I've completed all of the game too, including the activities/races. Just need the remaining tags and I'm done. Can't be bothered with the online side of achievements!

I'll add you when I'm online! By the way, Resident Evil 5 and FEAR2 demo's are up on XBL :D

As for PES2009, I haven't played it in a while. No real improvement over the past games. As always with Konami, they take one step forward, and two steps back. Online is nightmare. No 2v2 groups online (like PES6). Become a legend is the only the plus point of the game really and the rest is the same. There are glitches (floating players/players going beneath the pitch etc) that shouldn't be in the final product. It is exactly the same as PES5 but with better graphics. I believe the glory days of PES have gone...

I have tried the FIFA09 demo, although I didn't really enjoy it, at least they are moving forward with the 10v10 online, graphics etc. Lets see what this year brings.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i enjoyed playing fifa liek wehn it laods ur like playing still it awsome but cod4 just ripsss it man it the ultimate game.....i wonder how cod5 is i hard its not the good :S .......and im online cod4 add me lets make a clan and play!! :v1: :D

add me ~ idon'thaveaps3 ~ COD is the best gae man, even though it's a fish, and something to do with getting to level 55 10 times lol.

I vote for ps3 over x-box 360 though!!!!

trust me it sounds wack but honestly it a wicked game getting to the 10 pprestiege get it well beat every one ahaha

i dont have a xbox or a ps3....the last console i had was a sega dreamcast!

therefore is it possible for pc users to play the games mentioned along with xbox/ps3 players and dont suppose there is a crowd of singhs playing counter strike source or team fortress 2?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• A sort of odd Simran, Ardas, Dharam opportunity for the open minded... It has come to my attention that a mass ritual, and confluence of rituals is taking place to target the victimizers of children.  It is being conducted two ways.  The first and most promoted way is through mass blessings targetting children. Focusing on their sanctity and quality of life, their dignity, their protected divine nature. And reinforcing these virtues through prayer and ritual work.  The second request they've made... only to those initiated into certain practices...is to target the victimizers and hold in mind their coming to justice and their destruction energetically.  It is for all children but was inspired by brutalities here against the indigenous.  Thoughts on this? Anyone want to do Ardas for the children?
    • If any Jathas want to go on expedition to train, I'd suggest pulling up alongside this guy wherever he is and just pitching in. 
    • I think that's because they either manage to rise up to some prominence, and thus become leaders or spokespeople, or, they make a big splash and the establishment comes in and buys them off openly or covertly and gets them dependent on money controlled by the very establishment they seek to resist. The rarest scenario is someone makes a splash and a truly benevolent benefactor rewards them. Almost never happens and when it does is usually a charade.  If you got something truly good going the first thing you'd have to watch out for is getting bought out of doing good, or fiscally controlled.  That's why people like stronghold don't take certain amounts of money, and only take it from certain people in certain circumstances, and they restrict their growth and operational budget to never exceed a certain size which would leave them dependent.   https://strongholdrescue.org This is how this guy got started.     
    • Janam Bhagat Kabir Ji - 10 Hardh - 24 June
    • Ah. Ah hah! Lol. Whew. Diving into the depth of YouTube and coming back with what you wanted is like a miracle.  So I remembered running into something about treating radiation poisoning. Found it.   

Important Information

Terms of Use