Quotes About Keeping Shastar On You From Guru Dasam Granth Sahib?

baanee guroo guroo hai baanee vich baanee a(n)mrith saarae ||

The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

The Bani is Guru. Guru is Bani.

Our Guru: Guru Granth Sahib

Conclusion: Guru Granth Sahib Ji is Bani.

My Brother, the above confused me..So Guru Gobind Singh Ji is not your Guru and his Bani is not your Guru?

To me Dasam Patshas Gurbani is equal to any other Gurbani, i dont see a difference.

Although I dont agree with your opinion I will respect it. In return please respect mine and others opinion when they use the title Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. Also a point to note is the Guru is with the Dasam not the Granth.

Bhull Chuk Maaf Karni

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Oh Veerji...

Its not easy to explain...

Ten Gurus had same Jot. The same jot was passed down to Guru Granth Sahib on Oct 6th, 1708, thus I can't see any reason why people call Dasam Granth Sahib or Sarbloh Granth Sahib a Guru.

If you say Guru to the Dasam and not Granth, then its no problem...

I misunderstood and thought you meant the Guru to refer to the Granth.

WJKK WJKF

• 12 years later...
On 1/25/2009 at 8:06 AM, Mista Singh said:

My Brother, the above confused me..So Guru Gobind Singh Ji is not your Guru and his Bani is not your Guru?

To me Dasam Patshas Gurbani is equal to any other Gurbani, i dont see a difference.

Although I dont agree with your opinion I will respect it. In return please respect mine and others opinion when they use the title Sri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji. Also a point to note is the Guru is with the Dasam not the Granth.

Bhull Chuk Maaf Karni

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

this is really late but there is no need to put Guru with the Dasam, just say Dasam Paadshah da Granth or something