25th Anniversary Of 1984

Fordcapri, I used to be a hardcore Khalistani fanatics just a few months ago, but had no amount of Naam Abhyaas.

I realised that we have bigger issues in Panth, like preserving the history of our Kharkoos (so that Indian Govt. can't project those ChardiKalla Singhs as ruthless terrorist psychopaths killing innocent Hindus). The thousands of Shaheedi Parivaars, whose only source of income - their children - sacrificed their lives for the Panth, are living in poor conditions and their children are getting hooked on drugs due to obvious reasons. Help the 1984 Victims (the orphans who are allmost 95% druggies and the widow Bibis). Get justice for the victims.

These issues are more important to me than Khalistan. There used to be a time tho, when Khalistan was more important than everything, even Naam Abhyaas.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

Of course families of shaeeds should be helped, and ophans.

But i dont see any point in suporting a cause (khalistan) that has no demand by the real people the real people being sikhs in india.

Huh? Half of those people in India don't know what proper Sikhi is... 95% are on bad path...

I don't want to stop supporting a cause just because junkies or moorakh people don't support it.

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

then why dont you do a good seva instead of just sitting in england shouting useless slogans which people do once a year then go back to there daily lives.. you say 95% are on bad path. then why not go over there and do parchaar and help sikhs in india instead of cussing them.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fordcapri, I used to be a hardcore Khalistani fanatics just a few months ago, but had no amount of Naam Abhyaas.

I realised that we have bigger issues in Panth, like preserving the history of our Kharkoos (so that Indian Govt. can't project those ChardiKalla Singhs as ruthless terrorist psychopaths killing innocent Hindus). The thousands of Shaheedi Parivaars, whose only source of income - their children - sacrificed their lives for the Panth, are living in poor conditions and their children are getting hooked on drugs due to obvious reasons. Help the 1984 Victims (the orphans who are allmost 95% druggies and the widow Bibis). Get justice for the victims.

These issues are more important to me than Khalistan. There used to be a time tho, when Khalistan was more important than everything, even Naam Abhyaas.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

WJKK WJKF

Of course families of shaeeds should be helped, and ophans.

But i dont see any point in suporting a cause (khalistan) that has no demand by the real people the real people being sikhs in india.

You may not see a point but the Khalsa does, as was seen at the Sarbat Khalsa in 1986 right outside Akal Thakt Sahib, theres your ansewer to support, you tell me could a Jew raise his head in Nazi Germany and talk about a Jewish state?Ansewer is NO,The same way people in Panjab are not allowed to ask for their rights , one other thing most may be blind to what has happened in Panjab as it is 'normal' life only when they come to the UK they see and hear the real truth about how the Govt has destroyed Sikhi and Panjab.We are the real people WE Sikhs are the real people we are a nation its not just about those living in Panjab its about the Khalsa Panth world over who spoke in a United Voice in 1986 on the sacred land of the Harmandar Saab complex and it declared Khalistan.A true sikh is one who supports Khalistan - Ex Akal Thakt Jathedar

Supporting Khalistan means wanting freedom and protection of Sikhism and its homeland

Supporting Khalistan means honouring our Shaheeds

Supporting Khalistan means wanting justice

And to all those who say SS BHINDRANWALE never asked or supported Khalistan

he said

'The day the Army attacks the 4 quarters of Harmandar Saab the foundation stone of Khalistan will be laid'

The above was done and the foundation was laid

Also it is a well known fact that once the attack had commenced Bhindranwale HAD DECLARED KHALISTAN AND ITS FOUNDATION TO BE LAID IN THE NIGHT OF JUNE 5TH 1984

Say if we do get Khalistan, I hope everyone is ready to give up their lives here and go join Khalistans Armed Forces as we will need a minimum of up to 500'000 ground troops alone to defend any sort of attack, which no doubt will come pretty soon after the declaration of independance. We havent got no Navy, no Airforce, no real links for arms. We havent even got a leader who the whole Panth will follow.

The farm lands are said to be drying up also and we shouldnt rely on the farms for our main source of income into the country. We need to think about how we will raise money for our Armed Forces and National Health Service etc. A sound infastructure is needed so that as a nation we are self sufficient. What natural resources has Punjab got that will provide the nation and its citizens with security? Or what else can we export that will give Khalistan a stable economy. I think Japans a good example of a developed country with little natural resources, maybe we could look at their infastructre and see how they run.

I am all for Khalistan and want it to happen just as much as the next Singh but theres a lot of questions which need to be raised and answered. Theres no point shouting out Khalistan Zindabad at protests, we need to get real ground work done for Khalistan. We need good politicians who have sound knowledge of how successful governments are run with the best interest of the people of Khalistan in their hearts, not maya.

In the meantime every Singh / Kaur needs to start training, get in good physical shape, take up a practical martial art (remember just doing weights in the gym doesnt make u a good fighter), read books, arm yourself with knowledge.

Dont think theres any need to do marches and protests, it was a long time ago.

The Sikhs who do this outside of india should really take their agender to where it counts to India.

Im sure the tax payer in the U.K dont want there tax contribution going towards the secruty of a march/protest which dosent really need to take place anymore.

It was time ago MOVE ON DONT BE A DINASORE !!

put time and effort in to something worth while such as promoting Sikhi to the youth in a language which they understand

BEtter than spending tax payers money on bailing out Banks who are in the current predicament because of their lying and greed.

Its all very well for the orgranisers to mutually discuss a joint event but, can they give a unified outcome of their discussions (albeit draft, although some key discisions have been made). Also, and MORE IMPORTANTLY what will be their hard legacy from this anniversary. Will they architect the setup of say a school, hospital, 250 Amrit Sanchaars, setup a monument, etc ???

I respectfully ask (again) organiser sahibs what hard/ tangible commemoration entity willou arrange for all eternity from this 25th anniversary ???????????????????????????????????????

No Sikh in india supports khalistan, i only see support outside, alot of the times its a solgan to take control of Gurdwara.

Which survey or cencus did u gather this information from Mr Ford capri? Please tell me.

To call yourself a Sikh... and not even know head or tails about views of people Within India... I must ask you, What planet are you living On?

1984 is in the past its Histroy now, people need to move on.

The day the Perpetrators of mass killings are no longer sitting in the parliaments elected to run India, that day we will all move on. Its part of a Sikh's way of life to seek justice and retribution.

The last time i checked, The govt hadnt even reached the 1st step of admitting that a genocide took place. Their still denying that any such thing took place

...by the way i used to be a Khalistan Supporter.

Cearly past tense.

There is a Clear need for Sikhs to re-assert their seperate identity.

On this issue there should be no doubt. Its being said now by me, its also being said by many others...

ANd it was also said by Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalle

SJSKB himself never wanted it, Khalsitan movements came after blue star, it was only natrual that there were going to be

millitants after blue star, and delhi riots. Youths were angry with our people being killed so a stance was needed.

You want to talk about what SJSKB said. Ok lets do that.

ANd it was also said by Jarnail Singh Bhindranwalle, in his famous line when he said "the day the indian army set foot in the golden temple with bad intentions, that day the foundation stone for khalistan will be laid"

Indian army laid the Foundation themselves. It was not through the doing of the sikhs.

yet there are still people who doubt the need for khalistan.... why?

Millitants became shaeeds, the killings of people have stopped, and wrong doers have bee finished of too.

Really? your mistaken. How about these wrong doers...

KPS GILL, Jagdish TYTLER, General BRAR, countless poloticians who had a hand in the massacres, Sarabjit Singh , Dsp ashok kumar , all the mobs, ...these people are still alive and well last time i checked.

They were the proper Khalistanis not wannabees who shout stuff and burn flags, i guess they no they will go home to a hot meal

in their British owned home.

As opposed to sitting at home on sikh sangat typing away and critisizing those who would show support for khalistan???

Give it a break.

Guest fordcapri
so all these 25 years of protesting whats changed? punjab seems the same to me lol

i can understand when it was done the 1st few years but not now.

so all these 25 years of protesting whats changed? punjab seems the same to me lol

probz worse in my opinion, more drug use

u may aswell forget khlaistan punjab looks more like bhai-stan with all these beeharis who are coming in !!!!

Khalistan is only supported by people who are not going to live there, in fact by people who can bare to stay in punjab for no longer than 10 days !!

Say if we do get Khalistan, I hope everyone is ready to give up their lives here and go join Khalistans Armed Forces as we will need a minimum of up to 500'000 ground troops alone to defend any sort of attack, which no doubt will come pretty soon after the declaration of independance. We havent got no Navy, no Airforce, no real links for arms. We havent even got a leader who the whole Panth will follow.

The farm lands are said to be drying up also and we shouldnt rely on the farms for our main source of income into the country. We need to think about how we will raise money for our Armed Forces and National Health Service etc. A sound infastructure is needed so that as a nation we are self sufficient. What natural resources has Punjab got that will provide the nation and its citizens with security? Or what else can we export that will give Khalistan a stable economy. I think Japans a good example of a developed country with little natural resources, maybe we could look at their infastructre and see how they run.

I am all for Khalistan and want it to happen just as much as the next Singh but theres a lot of questions which need to be raised and answered. Theres no point shouting out Khalistan Zindabad at protests, we need to get real ground work done for Khalistan. We need good politicians who have sound knowledge of how successful governments are run with the best interest of the people of Khalistan in their hearts, not maya.

In the meantime every Singh / Kaur needs to start training, get in good physical shape, take up a practical martial art (remember just doing weights in the gym doesnt make u a good fighter), read books, arm yourself with knowledge.

hmm, 500,000 is roughly 2.5% of the current number of sikhs in the world. how many people are really willing to fight for khalistan? and how many of them know martial arts/gatka let alone have military training? your right, there are questions we need to ask and resolve before we can take proper steps towards achieveing it. but i think that would be better off on another thread, as we should try and concentrate on remembrance of 84 in this thread.

Khalsa Jio, please stick to the original exam question !

What are WE doing to commemorate the 25th anniversary.

Unless you are an economist the viability of Khalistan wont get solved here.

BTW, The first step for Khalistan has already been established, like it or not, we are on the path to Khalistan -whether its tomorrow, next year, next 100 years, next 500 years only Akal Purkh knows !

Khalistan is envitable sooner or later. End of discussion.

So please back to the original question.....

Bal chuk maaf.