25th Anniversary Of 1984

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I'll call u on friday.

Still waiting for your call - It is now Sunday evening. Give me your no and I will ring.

On behalf of AK47 Jatha lion - Hes been held up and will phone you as soon as possible

It's now almost a week and still not heard from AK47 Jatha Lion, he has been posting on Sikh Sangat so do not understand why held up? Budget for Sunday 7 June has now been prepared for the next FSO meeting.

Say if we do get Khalistan, I hope everyone is ready to give up their lives here and go join Khalistans Armed Forces as we will need a minimum of up to 500'000 ground troops alone to defend any sort of attack, which no doubt will come pretty soon after the declaration of independance. We havent got no Navy, no Airforce, no real links for arms. We havent even got a leader who the whole Panth will follow.

The farm lands are said to be drying up also and we shouldnt rely on the farms for our main source of income into the country. We need to think about how we will raise money for our Armed Forces and National Health Service etc. A sound infastructure is needed so that as a nation we are self sufficient. What natural resources has Punjab got that will provide the nation and its citizens with security? Or what else can we export that will give Khalistan a stable economy. I think Japans a good example of a developed country with little natural resources, maybe we could look at their infastructre and see how they run.

I am all for Khalistan and want it to happen just as much as the next Singh but theres a lot of questions which need to be raised and answered. Theres no point shouting out Khalistan Zindabad at protests, we need to get real ground work done for Khalistan. We need good politicians who have sound knowledge of how successful governments are run with the best interest of the people of Khalistan in their hearts, not maya.

In the meantime every Singh / Kaur needs to start training, get in good physical shape, take up a practical martial art (remember just doing weights in the gym doesnt make u a good fighter), read books, arm yourself with knowledge.

hmm, 500,000 is roughly 2.5% of the current number of sikhs in the world. how many people are really willing to fight for khalistan? and how many of them know martial arts/gatka let alone have military training? your right, there are questions we need to ask and resolve before we can take proper steps towards achieveing it. but i think that would be better off on another thread, as we should try and concentrate on remembrance of 84 in this thread.

Sat Bachan

Still waiting for your call - It is now Sunday evening. Give me your no and I will ring.

On behalf of AK47 Jatha lion - Hes been held up and will phone you as soon as possible

It's now almost a week and still not heard from AK47 Jatha Lion, he has been posting on Sikh Sangat so do not understand why held up? Budget for Sunday 7 June has now been prepared for the next FSO meeting.

Tusi kee jaano khottia'ch betteh?

I was meant to call you but it slipped my mind. I'll call you tonight.

By the way, Why is the FSO meeting allways held in Bham? I would love to see it held in Southall for once in my lifetime. O well...

Tusi kee jaano khottia'ch betteh?

I was meant to call you but it slipped my mind. I'll call you tonight.

By the way, Why is the FSO meeting allways held in Bham? I would love to see it held in Southall for once in my lifetime. O well...

I second the Southall option. Please call between 7-8pm if you can.

Guest militant singh
Khalistan in INEVITABLE!

if its was gonna be made it would have been made by now!

if ur anti Khalistan thn dnt chat on dis thread mke anova 1 ini,dis 1;s 4 us pro Khalistani Sikhs

Khalistan in INEVITABLE!

if its was gonna be made it would have been made by now!

it took around 250 yrs for guru ji to create the khalsa, it took the jews 1000 yrs before they got israel. it took hundreds of years for blacks to get equal rights in amreica and the world. no one said the struggle for sikh raj was gna be easy. but it will happen. becuse the cause is just and the grievances are real. it might not happens for years but it will happen. i have faith in maharaj that he will make it happen. I have faith in the khalsa panth because it has always created those sikhs that rise to the challenge. Khalistan is inevitable!