Street: Rookery Road, Handsworth

Town/City: Birmingham, United Kingdom

PLEASE COME DOWN!!

WJKK, WJKF!

WJKK WJKF

HERES THE POSTER FOR THE EVENT

post-17761-1233752308_thumb.jpg

hi all

can the very kind sevadaars who are organising this event please shed their thoughts on the following:

1) i love attending reinsabai's but the problem i experienced at smethwick and leicester recently was that the sikhi to the max was on one side only. this makes it very difficult for the one part of the sangat (male or female) to enjoy the STTM. especially when more sangat is coming and quing to do matha taek.

will there be a parband of some sort like there is for eg. at derby guirdwara where male and female STTM? maybe i could bring my local gurdwara's projector aswell? although i will be arriving from leeds.

thanks

hi all

can the very kind sevadaars who are organising this event please shed their thoughts on the following:

1) i love attending reinsabai's but the problem i experienced at smethwick and leicester recently was that the sikhi to the max was on one side only. this makes it very difficult for the one part of the sangat (male or female) to enjoy the STTM. especially when more sangat is coming and quing to do matha taek.

will there be a parband of some sort like there is for eg. at derby guirdwara where male and female STTM? maybe i could bring my local gurdwara's projector aswell? although i will be arriving from leeds.

thanks

I'll ask them and tell you :D