What Is Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

JustME

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In theory, all of the above

in reality.... guru granth sahib ji is

the entity i ignore, forget, and pretend doesn't exist when I've got *better* things to do

The entity that I can go hang out with and feel more bliss and peace, and yet more often than not choose to hang out with other people instead

The One i turn my back on each day whenever I treat someone poorly, commit what I feel is a misdeed or bad deed, and betray or wrong someone.

And literally

guru granth sahib ji is a collection of love letters from entities far greater than I to their Creator... the teacher of Love, Compassion, Romance, Dignity, Respect, and Divine Spirituality. A collection of love letters that I can only hope to understand and be inspired by, so as to carry that same level of love and faith as some of the posters above, and the same love and faith as those great great beings who wrote them. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is my goal; my goal to be one with the written messages that are our Guru, to love unconditionally and without expectation not just the message, but each and every soul around me, with irrevokable innocence and unshakable faith. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the embodiment of the love each of our Gurus and Blessed Bhagats have tried to instil within us, the source of Light that tries to help us recognize that each and every single atom on this earth is equal to the next because it's all been created by the same One...

In theory, all of the above

in reality.... guru granth sahib ji is

the entity i ignore, forget, and pretend doesn't exist when I've got *better* things to do

The entity that I can go hang out with and feel more bliss and peace, and yet more often than not choose to hang out with other people instead

The One i turn my back on each day whenever I treat someone poorly, commit what I feel is a misdeed or bad deed, and betray or wrong someone.

And literally

guru granth sahib ji is a collection of love letters from entities far greater than I to their Creator... the teacher of Love, Compassion, Romance, Dignity, Respect, and Divine Spirituality. A collection of love letters that I can only hope to understand and be inspired by, so as to carry that same level of love and faith as some of the posters above, and the same love and faith as those great great beings who wrote them. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is my goal; my goal to be one with the written messages that are our Guru, to love unconditionally and without expectation not just the message, but each and every soul around me, with irrevokable innocence and unshakable faith. Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the embodiment of the love each of our Gurus and Blessed Bhagats have tried to instil within us, the source of Light that tries to help us recognize that each and every single atom on this earth is equal to the next because it's all been created by the same One...

waheguru, that was beautiful :)