Need Help From Sangat.! Need Signs To Put In Gurdwara..

Sukhdev89

This is one of the examples.. which i just made...

post-18509-1234291412_thumb.jpg

I want the sangat, if they have any other signs to warn the Sangat to do the right things atleast in the gurdwara..

because these days no body cares about keeping the Langar Sucha, example ...like nobody want to turn there cell Phone off inside gurdwara( there is ardass going on and on the other side some kind of punjabi song is ringing... and the sangat just laughs) , wash hands before doing Sewa... and the list goes on and on...

i hope the sangat knoes where i am coming from and want all the youth or elder sangat to go to gurdwaras and put there signs which can show the sangat the right path...

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

I hope that ALL Guru Ghars can use this sign made by Veer jee. :)

Sometimes we "assume" that everyone washes their hands before picking up spoons but its not the case. I remember a few times I have seen people have Parshaad then lick their hands and then go towards the Langar hall to pick a thaal and get Langar. I usually stop the person and kindly ask them to wash their hands before going to the Langar hall. Most, if not all, the times people are very friendly about it (as long as you nicely ask them) and say they either forgot or didn't know. A simple sign would save the hassle and remind all the Sangat.

I hope people can put these up in their local Guru Ghar up and down the country.

please sangat ji... we need help from everybody to help us put these signs in gurudwaras... all the gurughars in U.S, Canada, England and all the other countries..

the realty is that our parents are too bzy frighting to become presidents and for other seats in gurudwaras and they are forgeting that there is MAriyada which is used in every gurughar...

like the other day ( THIS UNCLE TOOK OFF HIS SHOES AND WENT STRAIGHT TO EAT LANGAR,,, THEN THIS YOUNG SINGH TOLD HIM TO WASH HIS HANDS BE4 TOUCHING ANY FOOD.... BUT HIS REPLY WAS THAT SON OF A TIGER DON'T NEED TO WASH HIS HANDS... AND JUST TOOK FOOD AND ATE IT.)

this is the realty in almost all the gurughars all over the world.. so please youth ji... make more signs and put them up on the sikhsangat ... then everybody can put them up in all the gurdwaras/// please.....

its very important..

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh..