Excommunicated From The Panth Giani Gurbaksh Singh Gulshan In Slough Doing Katha

Akritghan

Here we go again guys ! :homer

1. Gulshan has NOT been excommunicated from the Panth -despite letters asking for him to be done so. FACT

2. Gulshan is entitled to his own views about Baba Deep Singh, etc -they are meaningless in the grand scheme of things and do not contravene Gurmat. FACT

3. There was a hate campaign against him last year. He performed at GGSG, Bradford, GNG, Smethwick, GNP, Coventy, Gravesend, etc and other Gurdwaras in India (despite a huge childish campaign to disrupt the programmes, not a single internet karkoo attended any of these events) -I have seen the videos. HE SAID NOTHING ANTI-GURMAT. FACT

4. His Parchaar of Akal Takht Maryada is prefound, meaningful and provides a balanced historic context in accordance with Gurmat. Perhaps the anti-Gulshan supporters cannot understand these concepts or goes against their baba's teachings.

5. Taliban Taksalis versus Sikh Missionaries -grow up guys ! Haaad hundi singoo...

PS. I look forward to your many kala afgana, RSS agent, indian government spy allegations against me !!! :p T:

PPS. I am neither for or against Gulshan -but this is classic infantile dribble that is distorting facts :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest fordcapri

I agree with some the things karla afgana talks bout.

alot is of what is said bout him is not true,like people say that he is agianst baptisim, i doubt it when he is Amrithri himeself.

I wish he will come here to Germany once, so I will be able to kick his <banned word filter activated>

Yep that would be really wise -your actions would work in a Taliban country !

1. You with a criminal record. Unemployable/ out of work. Family beadbi

2. He will really shut up thereafter and crawl under the rock he come out from

3. We would give you a suroopa for your sacrifice

4. Like you guys kicked Prof. Darshan Singh -LOL. I was there and believe me it was just a rant and rave. Totally pointless. Not a single punch/ kick thrown.

to Singh is King

are you saying its fact that his book Darpan Sikh Rahit Maryada holds no criticism of bani?

The issue, my friend, are not him having views, but being able to preach at our gurdwaras?

If you have to listen to someone and think things such as:

" Gulshan is entitled to his own views about Baba Deep Singh, etc -they are meaningless in the grand scheme of things and do not contravene Gurmat"

Then no one deserves to listen to "meaningless" anything at a Gurdwara.

Unify the religion first- debate should be arranged and performed outside of teaching to the sangat. -thats just a personal view.

Debate and critism are good for development, but not when what the sangat need is faith in the teachings of their religion.

Guru Ji would never say "So far bani teaches this....but personally I wouldnt worry about that", so what gives someone the right to preach opinions along side fact in a Gurdwara?

to Singh is King

are you saying its fact that his book Darpan Sikh Rahit Maryada holds no criticism of bani?

The issue, my friend, are not him having views, but being able to preach at our gurdwaras?

If you have to listen to someone and think things such as:

" Gulshan is entitled to his own views about Baba Deep Singh, etc -they are meaningless in the grand scheme of things and do not contravene Gurmat"

Then no one deserves to listen to "meaningless" anything at a Gurdwara.

Unify the religion first- debate should be arranged and performed outside of teaching to the sangat. -thats just a personal view.

Debate and critism are good for development, but not when what the sangat need is faith in the teachings of their religion.

Guru Ji would never say "So far bani teaches this....but personally I wouldnt worry about that", so what gives someone the right to preach opinions along side fact in a Gurdwara?

Darpan Sikh Rahit Maryada endorses the concept of Dhur Ki Bani and its doctrine -it opposes baba kachi bani.

I do agree with you that meaningless bukwas is not for the stage at any Gurdwara -but, the smear campaign against him is exceptionally distorted and promoted by a certain group of people !

The religion (I assume you mean Sikhi) does not need ekta, it is and has ekta -it is the non-Khalsa who 'try' to unsucessfully chip away and rant and rave about ekta. That the Khalsa is not responsible for !

Gurfathe