Undercover

caveman

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the same message and had the same situation with Kirtain 125

Veerji.. i dont mean to be rude.. but no relationship was even spken about with me :o

are you sure you have the correct person??

Fateh Ji..

it could be possible theres a major security issue here. its not unusual for websites and forums to be the victim of security attacks. Invision is a bit like Microsoft - because its so widely used, people will aim their attacks and viruses at them. So maybe Kirtan125 didnt actually send the message, but infact is the victim of a virus...

I also think if people have issues such as this, its best to contact the admin to check over the situation because a lot of the time, things arent always as black and white as they seem. In this thread, it questions the integrity of a member (whos been on here for about 3 years now) and it could not even be that users fault... So please check out the situation before u point fingers in public.

Forgive my mistakes.

i find it really rude the way all the rest have had a good laugh and joke about things and had to wait until page 3 of the thread for Sikhroots Ji to actually talk some sence..

I honestly didnt think the sangat on here even had minds to think of things as horrible as that..

Vaheguru..

holy crap..... she pmed me the other day and i told her my name n location n everythin... she told me tht shes like 16 or somethin....... dude tell me tht shes not a bot :o ......oh wait why am i aspiring tht again..... :gg: ..... damn why wud she do a thing like tht..... :@

Kirtan125 = Kim Bolan.

run for the hills!!!!!! lmao. if it really is her then :W: lol. whilst your here kim, why are your articles so full of b*******? lol, in england we have the daily mail if we want to read utter drivel, but you even out do them with your articles.

anyway i just got a message from that 'buvba' (did you trusoul? :p ). didnt the admin sort him out or something?