India Scared Of Khalistan Propaganda Online

SaRpAnCh

Haha Harnaam Singh Bhindrawale *g* ,

The Nihangs are amazing. The video of the Nihang is Amazing. What do you think guys what is the futur bringing? What will happen in futur?

I don't think anything. I just believe in Guru Sahib's words: "Raj Karega Khalsa, Aki Rahe Na Koe. Khuar Hue Sab Milenge, Bacha Sharan Jo Hoe".

Bhul Chuk Maaf,

WJKK WJKF

lol typical government propaganda trying to link sikhs with pakistani government..... mere gaddi nahi chaldi... phitte muh pakistan deh, tv remote ni milda peya...pakistan chakke lageya.

I just heard the news that the STINKY underwear of pranab mukherjee(defence minister of bharat mata) has gone missing. According to Intelligence reports, Taliban(with help from ISI) has stolen this DEADLY underwear. The reason Taliban stole this underwear was due to the human killing dirty smelly nature of the underwear. This underwear could be used in kidnapping or making people unconscious.

PM Manmohan Singh is asking Islamabad to send ISI chief to New Delhi with the underwear.

India is definately scared of the Khalistan TRUTH Online. Before keeping kesh, I used to visit panthic forums and websites for about an year and a half. When I used to see the pictures of shaheed singhs of 80's, it used to fuel my inside and I started to hate myself(for cutting my hair). EVERY SIKH YOUTH shud listen to speeches of Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale and read the life stories of Baba Manochal Jee, Bhai Sahib Anokh Singh Babbar, General Labh Singh, Bhai Dilavar Singh Jee etc......