Guru Nanak Dev Ji Born A Non Muslim Thanks To Brave Hindus?

Starsingh

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shastr

this is a damn nastak topic. why the hell do the mods choose to sit back and sleep when it comes to this kind of bs. its pointless going back and forth with these idiots who cant even put together the right words to form a readable sentence, let alone they are trying to tell us wat our history is? we seriously need that delete thread feature, no joke.

Oh come on yaar, lets ptu our anti Hindu thought aside for a moment at be FAIR ;

the truth is :

1. Guru Nanak Dev Ji was born a Hindu in 1469, and thats me , a pretty hardcore SIKH admitting it!

Because I understand that you cant change history to suit yourself!

He was raised a Hindu until he started sikhi in 1500.

2. No matter what you say, had these HINDUS not defended India so well for 900 years,

(between 652-1469), the whole of PUNJAB would have been Muslim by the time Guru Nanak was born, and he himself would have been born a Muslim ,and hence no SIKHI???

3. These PUNJABI Hindus are our Ancestors, whose descendants later became sikhs. RESPECT

My dear misguided pal first thingh is that there is not the word hindu in any religious texts there are terms like shiav, vaihnav etc there is no question of being Guru Nanak as hindu, true meaning of word hindu is lowest person this term has been accepted .in punjabi it means KAMEENA. I try to ignore ur posts, Secondly turks were not first foreign invaders IT WAS ARYANS AND THEY CALLED LOCAL PEOPLE DASYU,ASURS,RAKSAS ETC.These socalled bravehearts could not prevent 25,000 muslims to destroy somnath in 1026 despite collecting a hugh host of 15 lac and in second battle of train in1192 rajputs under prithiviraj chauhan had 8 lac troops againist th 1,20000 muslims nearly 1 to 8 men stll hindus lost, in 1565 battle of talicota in which 4 shia staes of south india pitted againist the 15 lac soldiers of vijaynagar empire muslims cavalry with 20,000 troops not only defeated hindu army but destroyed the whole empire biggest evidence is the HAMPI RAVINES IN SOUTH INDIA

Gusikh cannot be slaves I can more examples.