Unibrow

Guest Help_Needed

Guest _Singhni_
WJKK WJKF

thanks 4 all the help. My thought was to get what is called electrolysis or something done so as to permanently remove the hair and then retake amrit. How does that sound?

WJKK WJKF

If you do get it permanently removed, i advise you to NEVER take amrit again as you don't understand the value of kesh or amrit. You're are just playing with Guru Ji.

I have seen singhs with unibrows, and they look BEAUTIFUL!! they are REAL SINGHS!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

You think Guru Ji can be cheated like that? He is inside your heart and can hear every thought you think nevermind see every action you do! It may be hard to accept but it seems you haven't understood the basic fact that everybody has said so far. Guru Ji created your body perfectly. Being a Sikh isn't about conforming to other people's beliefs of superficial beauty. It's about being beautiful to Guru Ji..

I hope for your sake that you'll appreciate yourself for the way you are.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

Guest Mr. P
Guru Ji created your body perfectly.
The body and the mind are what they are due to a direct result previous karams (both this life and previous lives) combined with guru sahib's bakhshish (blessing). More often than not they are a direct result of one's previous deeds (karams), bakhshish is given VERY sparsely.

To OP, have you ever thought about what is it that really bothers about about a unibrow? I don't have one, so I'm just trying to understand where you are coming from. I think if you really thought about it, you might easily reach the conclusion that it is your own fear/insecurities that are to blame. If someone is repelled by your appearance, then the question is do you really want to be around them? and do you really want their companionship? After all, a unibrow is not un-hygenic, it does not give disease or any sort etc...

Again, ask yourself in a very serious and direct manner, what is it about a unibrow that bothers you? You might end up being enlightened :)

A lot of questions, only you have the answer...search, deep within.

I want to add that I should also look deep within my own self, to find some peace/resolution to issues that have wrecked havoc in life for over 15 years....

Guru kirpa karey

Guest The V of E

Electrolysis is just a temporary solution. What will you do when your nose hair starts getting too long? How about small hairs growing on your ears? There are many more gifts from god that will seem like "flaws" to you.

Bottom line is by changing your outside you think you are solving your problem. When in fact you are just delaying the acceptance of the truth....

Until you accept yourself for who you truly are and deeply love yourself, you will continue to struggle with such "problems".

This acceptance will come with seva, simran, sangat and a ton of ardas.

This reply is based on personal experience....

Waheguru JI

This topic reminded me of this singh that said to me his eyebrows look like the batman symbol

BE Proud of the beautiful hair Guru ji blessed u with

IF we dont keep our hair how can we call ourselves a sikh?

We need to work on the inside and close our eyes to all this garbage on TV these days

Close our eyes towards this world of fashion

Like as a singh if ur at the age near marriage im 100% confident that a true singhni would want to marry a true gursikh bhagat soorbir Singh

not a "singh" that did his eyebrows

The thing is with all these bad influences we cant help ourselves only Guru ji can pull us out of the deep pit we put ourselves in

Theres way more pressures on Bibia to have hairless faces which is garbage

garbage

garbage!

Prem Benti Bhaji:

The key is ARDAS

listen to bani 24/7

let the beautiful amrit rain inside you, even if u think ur not paying attention to wuts playing in ur ears be stubborn and let it play all day long katha kirtan paath

and put bani on when u sleep also

Fashion is Fire-no peace comes from it, we did not come to this world to be models and be proud of our bodies, we are here becuz we were given the chance to meet our beloved!

WAHEGURU

Bhul bhuk maff

haa haa prabh raakh laehu ||

O God, please save me!

hm qy ikCU n hoie myry sÍwmI kir ikrpw Apunw nwmu dyhu ]1] rhwau ]

ham thae kishhoo n hoe maerae svaamee kar kirapaa apunaa naam dhaehu ||1|| rehaao ||

By myself, I cannot do anything, O my Lord and Master; by Your Grace, please bless me with Your Name. ||1||Pause||

Agin kutMb swgr sMswr ]

agan <banned word filter activated>(n)b saagar sa(n)saar ||

Family and worldly affairs are an ocean of fire.

Brm moh AigAwn AMDwr ]1]

bharam moh agiaan a(n)dhhaar ||1||

Through doubt, emotional attachment and ignorance, we are enveloped in darkness. ||1||

aUc nIc sUK dUK ]

ooch neech sookh dhookh ||

High and low, pleasure and pain.

DRwpis nwhI iqRsnw BUK ]2]

dhhraapas naahee thrisanaa bhookh ||2||

Hunger and thirst are not satisfied. ||2||

min bwsnw ric ibKY ibAwiD ]

man baasanaa rach bikhai biaadhh ||

The mind is engrossed in passion, and the disease of corruption.

pMc dUq sMig mhw AswD ]3]

pa(n)ch dhooth sa(n)g mehaa asaadhh ||3||

The five thieves, the companions, are totally incorrigible. ||3||

jIA jhwnu pRwn Dnu qyrw ]

jeea jehaan praan dhhan thaeraa ||

The beings and souls and wealth of the world are all Yours.

nwnk jwnu sdw hir nyrw ]4]1]19]

naanak jaan sadhaa har naeraa ||4||1||19||

O Nanak, know that the Lord is always near at hand. ||4||1||19||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=2574

I must say That my singh brothers with those crazy big unibrows look like amzingly awsome warriors soorbirs !

I would not wanna mess with em !

:cool_singh: :2singh2: :1singh1:

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

If you don't want to trim that unibrow, I hope as well you do not trim the hair on the top of your head... And do not trim your finger or toe nails either....

Since you were created perfectly..all of these things are natural and part of your beautiful, perfectly created body...

What you are supposed to do is let your hair grow forever... just don't let it get caught or entangled on anything as you might get stuck and die of dehydration...

And you fingernails are supposed to grow forever as well, they are part of your gift that keeps on giving.. Let them grow so long that one day, when you try to hug someone you love, your nail gets caught on their clothing and rips off the top layer of your skin, causing uncontrollable bleeding and pain... But don't worry, that is part of the gift as well, and since the uncontrollable bleeding is part of the gift, make sure you don't bandage or wrap it up either and if you are lucky you will die of blood loss and meet the creator of your perfect body... Who will then tell you that he gave you a brain to think with so you can ensure your safe, comfortable survival...

Smile real big for me people, cuz i love ya.

Since you were created perfectly..all of these things are natural and part of your beautiful, perfectly created body...

Hanji, true. We are prefectly 'created'. :)

What you are supposed to do is let your hair grow forever... just don't let it get caught or entangled on anything as you might get stuck and die of dehydration...

They don't really grow on forever but, incase, they do, then you probably might have a hormone imbalance. See a doctor. He may suggest some remedy...a medicine, perhaps. Homeopath is the best with these types of problems. The sugary pills are yummy.

Or you can thank God for the beautiful gift of LONG hair and tie a dastaar.

And you fingernails are supposed to grow forever as well, they are part of your gift that keeps on giving.. Let them grow so long that one day, when you try to hug someone you love, your nail gets caught on their clothing and rips off the top layer of your skin, causing uncontrollable bleeding and pain... But don't worry, that is part of the gift as well, and since the uncontrollable bleeding is part of the gift, make sure you don't bandage or wrap it up either and if you are lucky you will die of blood loss and meet the creator of your perfect body... Who will then tell you that he gave you a brain to think with so you can ensure your safe, comfortable survival...

The nails that we 'trim' are dead. Thats why when we 'trim' them it doesn't hurt us because they are well... 'dead' and dead things can't feel anything. If they did feel pain or pleasure...then you by now would've witnessed dead people running around while they were being cremented. It's good to get rid of dead things... ie, nails that require clipping. You cannot kill 'dead' things. Errr... because they are already dead. Suppose you cut the 'alive' nail which is still pretty much embedded on your finger's skin...You are smart. That means you understand what I'm saying. Alright, so back to what we were saying, suppose you cut that 'alive' nail geeeee...It will hurt! Now you are sinning. You were playing with your 'natural self'. And playing with your 'natural self' can only cause you grief...ie, in this case, a bleeding nail.

Similarly, there are 'dead' hair too. And thats why we comb our hair, to take these dead hair out. Combing hair twice a day, keeps one peaceful. Try it. You'll like it!

:)

We love you too!

If you don't want to trim that unibrow, I hope as well you do not trim the hair on the top of your head... And do not trim your finger or toe nails either....

You're a fool