Sign in to follow this  
besoft

What Is Dasam Dwar.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Scientifically, the Dasam Duar is known as the Pineal Gland. By continuously Japping Naam or reading Gurbani, the Dasam Duar is activated. In the past, it was said that the Dasam Duar actually was on the actual face, inbetween the two eyes, however it has slowly receded into the head. Bhul Chuk Maaf

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Scientifically, the Dasam Duar is known as the Pineal Gland. By continuously Japping Naam or reading Gurbani, the Dasam Duar is activated. In the past, it was said that the Dasam Duar actually was on the actual face, inbetween the two eyes, however it has slowly receded into the head. Bhul Chuk Maaf

pineal gland is more connected to 3rd eye(agya chakkar) as far as I know.

Dasam duar is the top of the head on the crown, where ALL the nadis in your subtle body merge from...... Through this comes all the divine pranic energy that keeps the nadis working.

It is also called the crown chakra.

That is why we wear a Dastar. The activaton of the pineal gland leads to astral projection and contributes to an elevated spiritual state.

That is why we wear a Dastar. The activaton of the pineal gland leads to astral projection and contributes to an elevated spiritual state.

Not too sure what you mean :blush2:

I thought that pineal gland is what leads to 6th sense activation or 3rd eye stimulation.

It's important to understand that 3rd eye and agya chakkar can get activated and continue to open. Until you get to dasam duar(crown),.....the 3rd eye continues to open.

Dastar and khes do have an involvement in the spirituality because if hair is cut and every time you cut, then the energies coming in from above into this heavily merged point of nadis get affected in a negative manner.

Just a leading question to the above, but why do buddhists then cut their kes and are "known"/famous as being able to progress spiritually?

Just a leading question to the above, but why do buddhists then cut their kes and are "known"/famous as being able to progress spiritually?

There way of thinking is that the crown or top of the head should be exposed.

They may view the hair on top or a covering as a blockage on the doorway.

SIkhs and some other faiths, believe that the hair are a natural antennae to connect the doorway.

• Like 2

There way of thinking is that the crown or top of the head should be exposed.

They may view the hair on top or a covering as a blockage on the doorway.

SIkhs and some other faiths, believe that the hair are a natural antennae to connect the doorway.

the japanese have actually developed a helmet that pick up on that energy transmitted via kesh to transfer thought control of machinery ...so for doubters who need to see physical evidence there it is

http://neurogadget.com/2011/01/30/honda-creates-brain-reading-driving-hat/708

trust Guru ji you will never go wrong

• Like 1

I remember once I stayed at a Gurdwara for 3 full days doing continous seva and doing Japji roul seva and Langar seva

I ate little and slept little and didn't speak on the 3 day I experienced 10 gate open a little and I felt Amrit trickle into my mind and it was so blissful and I wanted to find a quiet place to sit in sunn samadhi but haumai (ego) quickly took me back down to default consciousness

Boy I cried to get the avastha back but it never came back

You have to develop love for God and then do bhagti..... Prema+ bhagti = spiritual progress

You have to cry and go mad in vairaag feeling sepereate from God

The minimum prerequisites is Nirmal karam and amritvela and listening to Keertan

Keertan is the easiest path for a novice to spirituality then do seva and simran at the same time this will clean the ego

As ego diminishes love for God rises beginning from anus and rises up all the chakras

Gurbani does refer to the Rising through all chakras and also says that entrance to the 10 door in itself isn't sachkhand

From 10 door you have to pass through listening to wondrous music and ridhi sidhi

ITS ALL EXPLAINED IN GURBANI SO STUDY IT AND ANYTHING YOU DONT UNDERSTAND LISTEN TO SANT GURBACHAN SINGH KATHA

• Like 1

Sometimes you can go from normal straight to sachkhand and that has happened to me on many occasions but you go only for a few seconds

It's pure bliss and no physical realm hence freedom from the disease ridden human body

Whether you cut kesh or keep them it doesn't matter because there is no time or space or form or atoms

You become bedehee and also above 3 gun maya and so free from paap punn

I once heard panch shabad when I was in India at amritvela I was awake and walking around trying to find where the music was coming from but I was in the farm

I thought somebody's got some speakers on

The Music was Indian classical

Bit similar to this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h35qC37SXwg

• Like 4

Guest Jacfsing2

The reason for that is Bhudha taught no attachment to the world, that includes Kesh. Another factor is Buddhist wear simple orange clothing, they're really strong on not being attached to anything. Moreover Bhudha attained Mukti meditated near a tree for 30 days while trying to search Vaheguru everywhere he couldn't do so, (reason for monk life), Sikhs keep their Kesh because Guru Sahib said so, not knowing all the reasons but still do so.

The reason for that is Bhudha taught no attachment to the world, that includes Kesh. Another factor is Buddhist wear simple orange clothing, they're really strong on not being attached to anything. Moreover Bhudha attained Mukti meditated near a tree for 30 days while trying to search Vaheguru everywhere he couldn't do so, (reason for monk life), Sikhs keep their Kesh because Guru Sahib said so, not knowing all the reasons but still do so.

the thing is gautama buddha kept his kesh too as all of the brahamgianis that have been ... the monks habit is red not orange spent much time with them last year in dharamshala and bir, although they do seem to progress towards non-attachment to some things they replace it to attachment to rituals such as prayer wheels and certain pictures statues.