Akali Nihang Baba Sahib Singh Ji "kaladhari"

Koi

What is all this talk about surjit singh bains snatism its not even accepted by buddha dal or by jathedar baba joginder singh he has not respect or time for that crap, guys supporting this view please get me a recording of jathedar baba joginder singh supporting these ideologies and ill re-think my views.

Gurfateh Ji

Vikramjit,

You are obviously mistaken,

The prefixes 'Akali Nihang Baba' were used long before Niddar Singh,

was Akali Phoola Singh ji Hindu-influenced?

In Gurbilas Pathshiah Dasvin Guru Gobind Singh refers to himself as a Nihang.

In the early 1900's Akali Nihang Baba Mitt Singh ji had his name written down as such and he had nothing to do with Hinduism other then saving them from Muslims.

Vikramjit,

You are obviously mistaken,

The prefixes 'Akali Nihang Baba' were used long before Niddar Singh,

was Akali Phoola Singh ji Hindu-influenced?

In Gurbilas Pathshiah Dasvin Guru Gobind Singh refers to himself as a Nihang.

In the early 1900's Akali Nihang Baba Mitt Singh ji had his name written down as such and he had nothing to do with Hinduism other then saving them from Muslims.

akaal hi akaal

But you haven't clarified anything, all you have done is cast unsubstantiated dispersions against a Bhramgiani.

Reread what Valli Singh has said.

I never knew that Nidar was around at the beginning of the last century or the end of the 19th to "coin" the phrase Akali Nihang.

if somebody puts something on the internet, that doesnt meant its all gonna be accurate. wat if these sanatan people start saying that the word "guru" is also used by them, i guess that would have to make our maharaj sanatan too huh? lol

dont just read one lil topic or do lil research on something on the web and think its the real deal bro. the internet may have a lot of good info, but its not all good info. and the idea that the term "akail baba nihang" being sanatan or from hindu orgins is deff. not good info.

instead of clarifying others, lets all try to clarify ourselves first because lack of knowledge can be a dangerous thing.

Fateh Ji,

I am not casting any aspersions on anyone. All I am saying is that Akali Nihang Baba is a terminology used by Sanatan Sikhs and Sanatan Sikhs believe:

"This form of Sikhsim that existed prior to the arrival of the British Raj in Punjab (1849), and is true to the original form of Sikhism expounded by Akali Guru Nanak ev Ji, the first living Sikh Guru.

Modern Sikh historians trace the origins of Sikhism back to Akali Guru Nanak (1469-1539). However, Sanatan (traditional) Sikh orders - the Udasis, Nirmalas, Seva Panthis and Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa, think otherwise. Thes Guru-ordained groups, drawing upon the internal evidence from the trhee sacred Sikh Scriptures -Adi Guru Darbar, Dasam Guru Darbar and Sarabhloh Guru Darbar, trace the origins of Sikhism to before time"

This is the first two paras in the Introduction to Sanatan Sikhi. I only hope that Akali Baba Nihang Baba Sahib Singh ji is not from this sect.

Guru Rakha

Akali Baba Nihang is a terminology used by Sanaathan Sikhs. As the name Sanaathan suggests this sect is influenced by Hinduism.

LOL

Brother you are confused to say the least, instead of being told what an Akali Nihang is you need to read all our history to understand what a nihang is, don't get brainwashed, read Gurbaani and get to know what Maharaaj is saying, read the translation of the Shabad in my signature, the Khalsa is above the three Gun - Tamo rajau and satau Gun, the 'Hinduism' you speak about are under these three Gun, where as the Khalsa, the pooran Gurmukh is above the three Gun and has reached the 4th state, which is the sachkand avastha, - 'Chauti Padvi'.

Pooran Nihang Gurmukhs like Baba Deep Singh, Baba Phula Singh, Baba Sahib Singh etc were in the 4th state just as were countless other Gurmukhs in the Khalsa Panth.

Maharaj says in Dasam Bani ' Mai Na Ganese Pritam Manau, Kisan Bisan Kabuu Na Tyau', meaning i dont worship nor except Ganesha (the Elephant demi), nor do i worship Krishna, or Vishnu. Why? i'll tell you why because Guru Sahib only worships AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL PURKH VAHEGURU!!!!!!!!

I could go on for years but you need to understand Gurbaani before anything else, otherwise you will fall.

Again in Sri Japji Sahib, Guru Nanak clearly states that Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv are servants of Vaheguru, and even these three are in the three gun and not of the 4th state as our Guru Saheb is and alike our Gurmukhs are.

Brother read Gurbaani.

Akaal.

Vikramjit,

Akali Nihang Baba Kaladhari is not part of the Niddar Singh sect,

in fact he effectualy pre-dated the formation of this sect by many decades.

The Niddar Singh sect is the only group I've ever heard who called Guru Nanak,

Akal Nihang Guru Nanak, and while it may not be wrong, I can understand why it is unsettling to some.

Sanatan Sikhism whether we like it or not is what existed before the British loyalists started the Tat Khalsa Singh Sabha, this is unequivocal and has been verified by objective scholars of the past and present.

Akali Nihang Singhs are not a sect--they are the original form of the Khalsa as created by Guru Gobind Singh--read Pracheen Panth Prakash when the Baisaki ceremony is described, the form given to the Khalsa is that of Nihangs consisted of chakra discs on the turban with miniature kirpans and dastar boongas etc, or listen to the kathas of Baba Nihal Singh ji, he explains it very well.

The Sanatan Singh Sabha was established in 1873--it's leaders were all amritdharis,

they did alot of good to counter Arya Samajist propaganda and to curb the Christian conversions of Sikhs as well as to print Sikh Literature on a wide scale using new technologies, some Nihangs did support this Sabha, but if you have a problem with them I don't know who to tell you to talk to, because this Singh Sabha has been defunct since the 1890's--it no longer exists, and Baba Kaladhari had no connection to it, and since it's origin is 1873--'Akali Nihang' as an expression of reverence pre-dates it by more than a century as this term was even used in the times of Dasam Pitaji, 'Akali' was used to refer to the soldiers of Guru Hargobind Sahib ji also.

It seems to me that you have unknowingly conflated the ideologies of the Niddar Singh sect which has it's origins in the 1990s with earlier dogmas that were once prevalent but are now largely defunct.