||::kaurs Kamaee Camp::||

Sikh_Soldier

Next *Kamaee Camp* for Singhniaan is in Oldbury, Birmingham at a penji's residence, it starts on Friday 13th at about 6:30pm and finishes on Sunday afternoon.

For those of you who haven't attended before here are some pictures and videos from previous camps (Leicester and Derby):

Leicester:

Derby: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27654839@N04/...57614133742736/

It will be a very intense weekend of VERY EARLY amritvela, ishnaan, naam abhiyaas, keertan, seva, talks, getting bani kant, Q&As...

Truly not a an opportunity to be missed, those who've been before will tell you the same.

Open to all women EVERYWHERE regardless, we hope to see you there...

As it is at a singhni's HOUSE, those bibiaan wishing to go PLEASE email the contacts on the poster for the address...

Hopefully transport will be arranged from the midlands

TRULY NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE MISSED :D

post-4739-1235593161_thumb.jpg

Next *Kamaee Camp* for Singhniaan is in Oldbury, Birmingham at a penji's residence, it starts on Friday 13th at about 6:30pm and finishes on Sunday afternoon.

For those of you who haven't attended before here are some pictures and videos from previous camps (Leicester and Derby):

Leicester:

Derby: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27654839@N04/...57614133742736/

It will be a very intense weekend of VERY EARLY amritvela, ishnaan, naam abhiyaas, keertan, seva, talks, getting bani kant, Q&As...

Truly not a an opportunity to be missed, those who've been before will tell you the same.

Open to all women EVERYWHERE regardless, we hope to see you there...

As it is at a singhni's HOUSE, those bibiaan wishing to go PLEASE email the contacts on the poster for the address...

Hopefully transport will be arranged from the midlands

TRULY NOT AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE MISSED :D

This is just EXCELLENT. I very strongly feels the kaur sisters need to set up a separate organization or jatha and have such events. In camps involving both genders, many boys try to act kattar or over spiritual and many use the camps for matrimonials(which is JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE IN GURMAT). These type of kaur gurmat camps will give complete freedeom to kaurs. It will be GREAT to have a Gurdwara Sahib managed by kaurs and I am sure it will have less of politics and fights that we have in almost every Gurdwara these days. Women have a softer heart and when a women becomes a rehitvaan kaur, she becomes God.

With maharajs beant kirpa, at the end of kamaee camp you feel left so so inspired and uplifted- its not just the amazing three days of non-stop kamaee, but also the constant sangat of Maharaj and their beautiful gursikhs.

Benti to all sisters to come experience and share this jewel, that we have been so privileged to be blessed with.

It will be GREAT to have a Gurdwara Sahib managed by kaurs and I am sure it will have less of politics and fights that we have in almost every Gurdwara these days.

You really reckon veeraa??!

U know women can be very (and I mean VERY) bitchy, clever and canniving.

There are 2 sides to every story when it comes to 'politics' as well btw.

It will be GREAT to have a Gurdwara Sahib managed by kaurs and I am sure it will have less of politics and fights that we have in almost every Gurdwara these days.

You really reckon veeraa??!

U know women can be very (and I mean VERY) bitchy, clever and canniving.

There are 2 sides to every story when it comes to 'politics' as well btw.

LOL same can b said for the men running the gurughars at the moment :rolleyes: