Kirtan From Young Baby Sikhs

xHarinder_singh

Some time back, I had the PRIVELAGE to listen to kirtan from a group of young singhs(all under 14). They were all rehitvaan singhs with good amritvelas. That kirtan was the best I have heard for a long time. I feel this can be used to eradicate the kirtan mess we have in the panth. These days people use kirtan for money, immigration, matrimonial or just for their ego popularity.

I feel if we can train some under 14 young singhs in kirtan, we can get strong spiritually uplifting kirtan and at the same time we can show door to the greedy hankaari "kirtanniyaas".

there are so many who do keertan just for their ego and popularity wonder what their fate will be

Can you really be so harsh for them having ego? :gg: It is a very strong vice that runs through alot of us...however, what you said is true! (y)

Agreed, we all suffer from ego, but that does not mean we shud start using Guru Ghar to satisfy our ego.

Maybe the gang u belong to, u are brought up with this kind of attitute. Listen to a bit of kirtan, have a bit of fun, look around for possible matrimonials.