In The Masters Presence- Trailer

caveman

Rather halraious,

Having good quality pictures, a bit of research and spending apparently 10 years, dsnt make te book correct, nor does it make niddar thinking correct. He is a devious character. Hopefully he will as promised go back in may and speak to singh sahib and the hazoor sahib representatives regarding his backwaas and also in the other video released by naujawani.com.

An excellent effort of once more trying to be in the lime light.

Get a life, The singhs of guru sahib know you, and dont like you.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather halraious,

Having good quality pictures, a bit of research and spending apparently 10 years, dsnt make te book correct, nor does it make niddar thinking correct. He is a devious character. Hopefully he will as promised go back in may and speak to singh sahib and the hazoor sahib representatives regarding his backwaas and also in the other video released by naujawani.com.

An excellent effort of once more trying to be in the lime light.

Get a life, The singhs of guru sahib know you, and dont like you.

dhesi i dont think niddar singh reads this forum, why dont you be a true taksali soorma and go to the akhara and tell him that lol

Personally I won't be buying this book. Knowing what dodgy views both authors hold I don't want to be putting money in their pockets so that they can continue parchar of their views.

true, but that highlights the problem with our naive community, we can never make a united stand against ppl who try to manipulate the panth under the guise of gursikhs. the question that needs to be asked is, who is in the background pulling the strings.

VJKK VJKF,

Dear all,

I have not brought this book, but I have used the search facility in amazon to look at the first few pages. In the opening pages there is a conversation between Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and jait ram, it goes something like this (Note: Guruji is talking to Jait Ram):-

'you have shorn hair and eat pulses, we have unshorn hair, carry weapons, hunt and eat and have the mindset of lions'

I don't know, I might be wrong, but to me this is saying that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a meat-eater!

Thats my reason for not buying this trashy book. The authors insult all of us in the opening pages, how on earth can you buy such

crap. I hear people raving on about the quality, pictures, its taken 10 years of research etc

But I will not put any money in the pockets of anti-panthic people who are out to wreck young impressionable minds, with their twisted

views on sikhi!

VJKK VJKF

<br>VJKK VJKF,<br><br>Dear all,<br><br>I have not brought this book, but I have used the search facility in amazon to look at the first few pages. In the opening pages there is a conversation between Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and jait ram, it goes something like this (Note: Guruji is talking to Jait Ram):-<br><br>'you have shorn hair and eat pulses, we have unshorn hair, carry weapons, hunt and eat and have the mindset of lions'<br><br>I don't know, I might be wrong, but to me this is saying that Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a meat-eater!<br><br>Thats my reason for not buying this trashy book. The authors insult all of us in the opening pages, how on earth can you buy such <br>crap. I hear people raving on about the quality, pictures, its taken 10 years of research etc<br><br>But I will not put any money in the pockets of anti-panthic people who are out to wreck young impressionable minds, with their twisted<br>views on sikhi!<br><br><br>VJKK VJKF<br>
<br><br>I agree with you.<br>

<br>

If you go onto amazon's website, and look at the excerpt. Even the first page is full of crap. I'm sure he put alot of effort into this book, im not trying to take that away, but have a look for yourselves. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/reader/09560168...gt;<br>He talks about how Guru Gobind Singh, use to go hunting for fun? As a passtime? IS THIS GUY OUT OF HIS MIND? He is insulting the Guru, making him look barbaric. You think the Guru would encourage, his followers to go out hunting? killing animals for fun? Passing time away like theres no tomorrow, no maya and no dharam raj. If you actually beleive the Guru went out hunting for pleasure, rather than teaching about naam and Sikhi, then there is something wrong. Gurbani even says pain and pleasure are the same. And this book is calling our Guru a pleasure seeker, with no compassion. Just read the excerpt for yourselves, before you buy this book. It looks good and well detailed but don't let that fool you, about its accuracy. This book is just the story of the authors lives. Full of biased lies.

<br>VJKK You think the Guru would encourage, his followers to go out hunting? killing animals for fun? Passing time away like theres no tomorrow, no maya and no dharam raj. If you actually beleive the Guru went out hunting for pleasure, rather than teaching about naam and Sikhi, then there is something wrong.
talks about how Guru Gobind Singh, use to go hunting for fun? As a passtime? IS THIS GUY OUT OF HIS MIND? He is insulting the Guru, making him look barbaric. You think the Guru would encourage, his followers to go out hunting? killing animals for fun? Passing time away like theres no tomorrow, no maya and no dharam raj.

what about in bachitar natak, were guru himself says he went hunting!

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=143

I went hunting various kinds of animals in the forest and killed bears, nilgais (blue bulls) and elks.1.

Then I left my home and went to place named Paonta.

I enjoyed my stay on the banks of Kalindri (Yamuna) and saw amusement of various kind2.

There I killed may lions, nilgais and bears.

it seems like you should read maharajs bani...

I know the Guru did hunting, but it doesn't say, he went out hunting, for the fun of it, to pass time. Yes, it does say he saw amusement and he had enjoyment, but he is not talking about getting pleasure out of killing. This proves the Guru was not a sick minded individual. Whatever he was hunting for their was a specific reason. There are many stories of the Gurus who went to the jungles to defend from lion's and things, to save the villages. I know im being vague but im sure you have heard of them or know what i am talking about.

ਫਤੇਸਾਹ ਕੋਪਾ ਤਬਿ ਰਾਜਾ ॥ ਲੋਹ ਪਰਾ ਹਮ ਸੋ ਬਿਨੁ ਕਾਜਾ ॥੩॥

On this the king Fateh Shah become angry and fought with me without any reason.3.

That is the last line. So if Guru ji would go hunting for no reason, this would make him a hypocrite, because he says the king fought him without any reason. So obviously Guru ji did everything for a reason. And pleasure seeking wasn't one of them. This is what is said on the first page of "In The Masters Presence". That Guru ji went hunting for the soul purpose of having fun. This is not the case.

And Those translations for Dasam bani is really bad. It is not like any of us truly understand it anyway. We all interpret things differently, however Guruji never went hunting for a passtime or a hobby. Where is the mercy in that? The book DOES make Guruji sound ruthless, and is an insult.

The Guru hunted to liberate souls as per God's Hukam period.

The Akali Nihang Singh Khalsa was instructed to hunt to maintain bir ras, learn how to handle weapons in the field practically as is written in Prachin Panth Prakash in the section regarding Baisakhi and in other pertinent passages of Suraj Prakash Granth and Prem Sumarag Granth.