I Will Post Ocntroversial Topics, As Controversy Works!

Starsingh

Controversy works!

This is a sad but true reality today amongst our people.

I noticed that when I posted topics about Siksh takign themickey about being Siksh for a day durign wedding ceremonies and then cutting their hair b4 reception and how sumting needs to be done, I had a luke warm response and had to keep bumping up the topic to keep it in ur eyes!

When i posted a topic about how the SGPC has clearly declared on the 16th Jan that people with cut hair are not sikhs, i had little response.

BUT as soon as I post sumthing slightly praising Hindus about the period 652 -1469 ( 900 years approx) before Guru nanaks birth, and about how many brave Hindus must have fought the Muslims after India was first attacked in 652 until guru jis brith in 1469 ( 900 years) otherwise Guru Nanak would have been born a Muslim.

I HAD 4 PAGES WORTH OF REPSONSES!

I posted that thread sat back and watched.....

Why cant we be as passioante about our own SIKHI? and how we are gonna move forward??

Why is always about the so called muslims, hindus etc????

What can we do to move forward without relying on talking abotu Hindus/muslims all the time??

DO I NEED TO BE CONTROVERSAIL TO GET YOUR ATTENTION????

I fully agree with you that controversial topics get the most attention.

According to my understanding, this is because if the audience has two or more different views, there's gotta be more talking going on. If you post something that everyone agrees with, people will read your post and go on to the next, as you already stated what they have in mind, or they agree with your view point and have nothing more to add.

Controversy works!

This is a sad but true reality today amongst our people.

I noticed that when I posted topics about Siksh takign themickey about being Siksh for a day durign wedding ceremonies and then cutting their hair b4 reception and how sumting needs to be done, I had a luke warm response and had to keep bumping up the topic to keep it in ur eyes!

When i posted a topic about how the SGPC has clearly declared on the 16th Jan that people with cut hair are not sikhs, i had little response.

BUT as soon as I post sumthing slightly praising Hindus about the period 652 -1469 ( 900 years approx) before Guru nanaks birth, and about how many brave Hindus must have fought the Muslims after India was first attacked in 652 until guru jis brith in 1469 ( 900 years) otherwise Guru Nanak would have been born a Muslim.

I HAD 4 PAGES WORTH OF REPSONSES!

I posted that thread sat back and watched.....

Why cant we be as passioante about our own SIKHI? and how we are gonna move forward??

Why is always about the so called muslims, hindus etc????

What can we do to move forward without relying on talking abotu Hindus/muslims all the time??

DO I NEED TO BE CONTROVERSAIL TO GET YOUR ATTENTION????

controversy works but you got 4 pages worth of replies in your other thread not because it was controversial but because the way you stated your views it sounded real dodgy, no one said anything because you praised Hindus but you got replies coz u were wrong in thinking it matters if guru nanak dev ji was born into a hindu or a muslim family.

Jeeo,

What is there but disease within all of us?

We are all guilty of having this gem called Sikhi, obtaining Divine Inspiration, and then being held back in our tracks.

How do we get held back after having our eyes awakened?

We begin guilt Parchaar, un-necessary discrimination and judgement, while forgetting to speak sweetly

We dissolve the rapport that we build each morning with the Guru

Ultimately, we regress by filling our minds with semetic concepts of sin and 'holier than thou' attitudes

Har Mukh Tho Vaheguru Vaheguru Niklai Na,

From that mouth, would be sweet speech, and God quality would emanate into the environment

When will such a day come where we all heed our Ultimate Calling?

We will see it on website and forums as an awakening of a global consciousness towards Utopian Experience of Love...

We will see Sikhi propagated in the True manner and Sikh united under a single banner

thhaal vich thi(n)n vasathoo peeou sath sa(n)thokh veechaaro ||

Upon this Plate, three things have been placed: Truth, Contentment and Contemplation.

a(n)mrith naam t(h)aakur kaa paeiou jis kaa sabhas adhhaaro ||

The Ambrosial Nectar of the Naam, the Name of our Lord and Master, has been placed upon it as well; it is the Support of all. - Ang 1429

Our beliefs are Inspired and Awakened by Guru's Grace,

Our convictions are reaped from our actions

We convince others by our presence, and inherently True nobility is seen there as well.

Gurfateh

It's the youth! We're all idiots! We're so interested in the controversy! oh, that's not how you jap naam! Raag mala this! Keski/kesh that! we say we are trying to be strict but we're just questioning everything!! a century or 2 there wasn't so much of this. Us youth need to stop it with the controversy and concertrate more on the bani! it isn't all of us, but alot of us! another thing, nowadays youth consider kaam to be a worser vice than the other 4! they are equally as bad!

Bhul Chukh Maaf!

Waheguru!

because the same manmukhs like me are still here :)

sorry veerji!

hmm, so you're holding onto all the controversial topics?! i dont think they'll do you any good unless discussed, so why not share them? lol, i'm just messing with you - its just that the new sikh sangat looks so familiar it spooked me a little.