There Will Be Blood !

xHarinder_singh

Vaheguru, surround me, Ang Sang Vaheguru, fill me with contentment

:3singh3:

I see myself as being surrounded by abundance, and never ending flow of energies that make this life full of ease. They come and go as they please, but they never end. The Guru provides and I do not have any attachment.

Chardeea Kala Bakshlain, weakness is in believing that there is no hope...

Gurfateh

Harinder Singh,

Try reading The People's History of the World by Chris Harman. It'll put most of the doom and gloom theories into perspective whilst giving you a good dose of the World's history, or at least 'the people's' take on it! There will certainly be no more blood than usual, but perhaps the imperialist Mr Ferguson doesn't value blood spilt in the 3rd world? Before you champion his opinion in this article, you might like to read some more of his work concerning European colonialism. The fact that he doesn't believe in a pre-destined future is enough for me to be put off! I'll read him, but with a pinch of salt and certainly won't get my kachherra in a twist over it!

I dont champion his opinion and nor does his harward tag means anything for me. I just though that his harward tag might wake some of the sikh brothers from lazy lifestyles and realize the reality of this world.

I also dont have time to read other books and I get complete khuaar reading books etc........

I feel his opinion is optimist. I am a DOOMER SANT.

This guy is an academic guy with good IQ and with years of experience even this guy has realized that :

duniyaa mukka da samae aa giyaa, bhajj lo paharaan nu, PYAREE JEEEE, BHaJJ LO PAHARAAN NUUU.